Nokia 230

Nokia 230

• Nokia died in 2011

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2016Nokia used to manufacture mobiles this size with full smartphone... more"Nokia used to manufacture mobiles this size with full smartphone functionality with email, skype and all that. Compared to them, this is very behind. I miss phones like Nokia E52."

Nokia died in 2011. "Nokia" is actually Microsoft". Unlike Nokia, Microsoft don't know how to build great phones. Just shows that money corrupts.

It's a bit like Mickey Mouse calling himself the King of England. Sorry Mickey, you're still a mouse!

• esquivel

I just cannot believe that in the year 2016 there are phones that are less customizable than phones used to be 20 years ago. Way to go, nokia. Unless there is a way for the menu to be displayed as a list and not by a grid of silly, nokia proprietary icons this phone is a bad joke.

• Lucian

It has no internal memory, It has internal memory just for phonebook entries. For photos and ringtone you must use a memory card. It have a very simple menu, the menu font size is too big and for its screen and it can hurt your eyes, have no message language menu so, if u don't want to use diacritics u have to change the whole phone display language. It have a very light menu, you can't turn off the sound or start screen animation; but it have a very nice design, for a single-sim use it have a good battery autonomy, the speaker sound loud, is light, simple beautiful; i think is a very good phone for businesses.

• rashid

No information about OS and Internal memory ROM

• Babula

tony, 05 Nov 2016How can I get rid of the microphone effect on Nokia 230? I hear ... moreIs there option for multi no save in one contact

• tony

How can I get rid of the microphone effect on Nokia 230? I hear - not all the time, but at equal intervals - my own voice, when talking to someone. Thank you!

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2016Nokia used to manufacture mobiles this size with full smartphone... moreTotally agree. E50 and E52 (also E70/E72) both were great business phones.

• usman

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2016is it a smartphone? Can I use wahtsapp?no

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2016is it a smartphone? Can I use wahtsapp?I Geuss Not

is it a smartphone? Can I use wahtsapp?

• Andreas Tatos-ARIS

davidexodus, 22 Oct 2016excellent battery life, nokia always the best.Agree...
Nokia is always the best!

How to turn off the keypad light of nokia 230?

• davidexodus

excellent battery life, nokia always the best.

• Baghaila

Hincha, 18 Oct 2016Nokia 230 will not start up. Just flashes umpteen times then tur... moreitx aa problem of softwear...u must go to shop and do new soft wear. you will be feel good.

• MM

I purchased Nokia 230 mobile on 04/10/2016. I changed the wallpaper No. 3 to Wallpaper No. 2. When I switch off the mobile the mobile automatically sets to Wallpaper No. 3. Is this a problem of the set. Please tell me????

• Hincha

Nokia 230 will not start up. Just flashes umpteen times then turns off. Tried various fixes from YouTube & Google. Nightmare as all contacts saved to phone so not able to access numbers for new phone which I've had to purchase in the meantime. Anyone got any ideas? Cheers.

Which phone is better in terms of camera, Nokia 230 or Sasmung S5611?
Which one is better for internet surfing?
And last question, which one has a torch?

• Mozahid

Is that phone fast like Nokia 2700c? Like useing apps or typing

klint, 10 Oct 2016my nokia 230 phone after 8 months using has automatically turnin... moreIt has replacement