Nokia 230 Dual SIM

Nokia 230 Dual SIM

• Prachi

Hey I would like to know whether Nokia 230 Dual Sim support bluetooth headsets(like Nokia BH110) For receiving Calls as well as listening to music like old nokia ?

• JOHN FAHEY

akku, 12 Jan 2017it support whatsapp or notNo

• Sandy

Geetha, 11 Jan 2017Can any one tell how to connect to computer through nokia pc sui... moreLet it on mass storage :)

• prasu

how to change selfie right key

Nokia 230 no HSDPA :'(

• AnonD-620619

It's not automatic recording but you can set it to record if you press Options at the left button and scroll down when in a call. Just discovered it today and thought it gives the phone more value.

• Waqas khan

Whatsup for nokia 230

How to use automatic call recording in this phone

• akku

it support whatsapp or not

• Geetha

Can any one tell how to connect to computer through nokia pc suite, I have connect the same, but it displays as mass storage or charger only. Please guide me ?

• 230

ram, 06 Jan 2017please tell i want to buy this phone for my grand mother... ... more100% it is sure that you can friend.

• ram

230, 06 Jan 2017yes you can i find out,thanks.please tell

i want to buy this phone for my grand mother...

in this phone shall we put caller photo...means when we getting a income call

CALLER PICTURE DISPLAYS....is this option available

• 230

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2017Yes it does. You need to set a picture from the gallery. yes you can i find out,thanks.

• You can't

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2017Yes it does. You need to set a picture from the gallery. I have this phone but i think that you can't do what you are saying...
If you insist tell us the steps

cherry, 05 Jan 2017i want to give to my grand mother can anyone tell me in this ... moreYes it does. You need to set a picture from the gallery.

• cherry

i want to give to my grand mother

can anyone tell me in this phone caller picture display available when calling

• Ali Habib

DragonFIRE, 15 Dec 2016Whatsapp version 0.0.0.0 will work.. How can i do so?

Asish , 23 Dec 2016It's comments are good so I 💭 that to buy it im buying it to next week

• kindguy

Achu, 08 Dec 2016Can we disable one sim while two sims are inserted? If yes what ... moreif you are currently using both sim cards you can disable one sim card by going on to settings then profile or sim settings in your sim card options. my old phone can disable one sim card even both sim cards at once.

• Chinni

Why this nokia 230 dual sim mobile can'take stop the front light can u tell me the details of it