Nokia 2600 classic

Nokia 2600 classic

its good but iwant to ask about its casings

• selta red babe

jake, 23 Nov 2009i wont one you will accually love this phone it holds alot of msges...bluetooth...holds alot of songs and pics...you will love it

• Ephraim

Rimjim Bristi, 23 Nov 2009How can I use Nokia 2600 classic for Internet on PC? I buy CA-50... moreUse Nokia PC suit software from Nokia website to connect your phone for internet.

can't use memory card so phon will very slow than othe nokia......... battry is good and very slim..

• vinay

it is good but memory card is there means it will very good

• Rimjim Bristi

How can I use Nokia 2600 classic for Internet on PC? I buy CA-50 Data cable. I can get my phone's sms, contact, photos & video by that data cable by Logomanager & MobiMB software. But this software has no internet setting.
I visit www.nokia.com.bd
& find that nokia 2600 classic should support Nokia PC suite 7.1 which has internet connection option. I didn't download it yet. Can anyone tell me does it work?
RimJim Bristi
E-mail: abc2kkk@yahoo.com

• jake

i wont one

• Francis Retanam

Jubin, 05 Nov 2009The volume can be adjusted by just pressing the left and the rig... moreI am also using NOKIA 2600C. But my phone too when I switch OFF than ON again "MESSAGE STORAGE IS NOT READY". When I press any other buttons suddenly stucked. It takes 15 minutes to restore once I ON my phone.

• emi

2600 classic cracks easily due to soft plastic body. gets scratched and damaged instanly.

• taco man

the nokia 2600 classic is the best mobile phone ever made in the world im only a kid but the nokia 1100 is rubbish same as all samsungs nokia all the way

• laxmi

is this phone has extendable memory if anyone knows the answer plz do reply thank u

• victor

trixxy, 14 Nov 2009how much is the price for this phone?56 euro is de prijs voor deze gsm :).

• victor

het is een goede gsm maar hij moet vaak lang laden
voor een update

• trixxy

Jubin, 05 Nov 2009The volume can be adjusted by just pressing the left and the rig... morehow much is the price for this phone?

• Shreejan

nokia 2600 classic is nice to look and use.

• Panchanan

I am working in aconstruction campany after see this set in my fiends and i search about this in internet now i am going to purchase this mobile.

• m.shivaprasad

my no;9642686930,gprs is not working.

• aiar

dinesh, 12 Oct 2009actually i forget my security code & i m trying to restore facto... moreif u forgot ur security code, either u go online and look for a master code, or call ur network tech support. usually "12345" will work, or "123456". for the master code, it will ask for ur imei, just press *#06# on ur phone.

Jonty, 26 Feb 2009how many sms it can save , can any1 tell ???hope it can save in ... morehi it got a great sms storage capacity. But phone is toooo slow. wen switched on, it wil take abt 10 min to activate sms. showin "message storage memory is not ready". cant take sms for dis 10 min. also if we do anythin like call diring dis first 10 min, d phone wil got stuck.

• Jubin

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2009Did you find out how to increase the volume? I'm having the sam... moreThe volume can be adjusted by just pressing the left and the right selection key.. Its a nice phone.. Great talk time, slim and also cheep