Nokia 2600 classic

Nokia 2600 classic

• Jubin

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2009Did you find out how to increase the volume? I'm having the sam... moreThe volume can be adjusted by just pressing the left and the right selection key.. Its a nice phone.. Great talk time, slim and also cheep

• Jubin

The voulme can be adjusted by just pressing the side arrow, i mean the left and right buttons.. Its a really nice phone.. Good talk time, slim, cheep..

• n97

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2009This phone; is freakin defective. I got it, and a day later, the... morei feel you on that one...its really pissing me off!!!

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2009has anyone had trouble with not being able to communicate with t... moreDid you find out how to increase the volume? I'm having the same problem.

Thanks.

• johan

what types of video's dos it support ?

• Rk's

giovan, 25 Sep 2009any one can answer me...i have 2600c. i also had the USB cable f... moreI know, this is the major confusion with Nokia 2600 classic. actually, Bluetooth is the only way by which you can achieve the data between your cellphone and computer.

I know, there is a mini USB port available in the phone, but you cannot use this USB port. Only Nokia care engineers can use this USB port.

• nishan chathuranga

good

TheChef, 20 Oct 2009Where do I find a Calculator on the 2600? It doesn't seem to ha... moreMenu}Organiser}calculator or just press Menu 7 then 5. Hope this one helps you.

• TheChef

Where do I find a Calculator on the 2600?
It doesn't seem to have one, or I sure as hell can't find it. A cellfon w/o a calc? Huh?
The Chef

• seema

very less memory it should be atleast 86mb

• gold

I want to buy this phone but I am still waiting if the nokia company would then release a 2600 phone with card slot. I hope they would soon release this year. The quality and its design is pretty cool and beautiful...

very good mobil

This phone; is freakin defective. I got it, and a day later, the battery freaked out on me. It shuts off and turns on and shuts off and turns on so much it bugs me. I didn't drop it, or anything. Nothing at all that would ruin it. It just stopped working. NOT a good phone to buy

• dinesh

actually i forget my security code & i m trying to restore factory setting but due to security code i unable restore it.in my cell i m unable to save any contact in phone memory.so plz suggest me as soon as possible what can i do overcome by this problem. thanx...

giovan, 25 Sep 2009any one can answer me...i have 2600c. i also had the USB cable f... moreyou have to download a pc suite software for you to transfer it.

• jazzi

honey, 28 Sep 2009i need an answer to my question.i don't know how to transfer dat... moreyou have to buy bluetooth device for you to be able to transfer all the datas you needed. just connect it thru your pc and open your bluetooth from your cellphone and thats it. you can buy it in cdr king its very affordable.

• SenaSL

I tried several possible USB cables to connect my Nokia 2600 to my PC. It never connects. Though the PC identifies connected, Nolia software (supplied with the CD and cable) never identifies. It (..the s/ware) tries showing the animation (connecting the cable to the pc and phone) for about 7-8 mnts and says "please connect your cable....!". I have several picts and clips I want to dwnload to the PC. Please tell me how to do this...!
Thanks and best regrds

good and stylish phone but memory is too less on lyyyy 10 mb its not so gud.other phones have nearly 86mb for example nokia express musocc

• dody

nice design but lack of external memory :D

• ramratan

giovan, 25 Sep 2009any one can answer me...i have 2600c. i also had the USB cable f... moreu must use mobM.B.3.8 software for this