Nokia 2650

Nokia 2650

• Kasra

liz, 23 Mar 2016That was my first phone and I still want it today where can I buy it?Me tooooooooooo.love this phone . Mine was silver. You can buy it from ebay. The best ringing tone was "street wise".

• Thanks me later

marissa Cope, 29 Mar 2011Hey, has anybody had this type of device before? I had it 5 yea... moreI guess u looking for ringtone called Nocturnal... It was my fav ringtone for nokia...

• liz

That was my first phone and I still want it today where can I buy it?

• Mohammad Ashrafzadeh

This was my first phone, had so many great memories with it. it was so cool. it had a colored display :)

• Moriya

marissa Cope, 29 Mar 2011Hey, has anybody had this type of device before? I had it 5 yea... moremay be Nostalgia or Nuance

• Moriya

This was my first phone :) ... luvd it
The lights were the best of it.. when ever there is a call coming , it used to ring and light too :D

I had this phone for years. It is a simple phone, no SD card, no camera, nothing fancy, just a plain old phone but it is reliable, durable and its battery lasted for days. It was one of the best phones, in my opinion, at the time it was brought out.

• Anne

I had this phone before and i love it... (Though it doesnt have cam and no memory card..) aside from being small and stylish, it has a nice web browser... This is where i start using my fb on mobile.. So sad i lost it...

still trying to get the gprs function. cant seem to work since it keep saying "subscribe to gprs". so what is wrong with the phone. All other setting are very ok

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2011Terrible phone.Bad keypad, pathetic memory and hardly any web br... moreIt's made in 2004!!!! And even then it was an entry-level phone, not a quad-core, 12 GB DDR monster.

n2650, 25 May 2010this is a good phone .... nice web browser and really comfortabl... moreTerrible phone.Bad keypad, pathetic memory and hardly any web browser!!!1

• marissa Cope

Hey, has anybody had this type of device before?
I had it 5 years ago, and there was a ringtone in it that I really love. Now, it's stuck in my head but I forgot its name, and I've been searching for it since a while. It's almost like ballet but on a bit of a fast beat and its name starts with N. Wish someone give me the name of it, and I would really appreciate it. :) Thank you!

• Sabbir Azad Siam

It is has Ribbon probleme.And its network works not good.Gprs So Slow.

Na.Not worth it

• n2650

this is a good phone .... nice web browser and really comfortable to use...:)

• Rajan

How do i get gprs enabled on my handset???

• mildred hubble

oh my god..... what is that????

there is an option Inside Message. go setting option of message than u will see an option,which is "dellete automaticalty when text come" keep that option off

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2009I think this phone doesn't have a special sloot for sim card, W... moresave more money and buy expensive phones good for 2 years only!!!

• suresh

This mobile sent sms items is authomatically deleted how to show that? Pls help me........