Nokia 2650

Nokia 2650

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2009I think this phone doesn't have a special sloot for sim car... moresave more money and buy expensive phones good for 2 years only!!!

• suresh

This mobile sent sms items is authomatically deleted how to show that? Pls help me........

• nokia2650

this phone is good my incle got it for 3 yaers and i just receive 3day before i post this msg. internet browser display web pages. good

Sezza, 26 Jun 2009Hey I dropped this phone and now the screen is blacked out.... morei dont know.....

• prem

hey,
i have purchase this handset b4 5 yrs.
still it is working ok.

• Sezza

Hey I dropped this phone and now the screen is blacked out. Its still working though and I didn't save my contacts on to my sim so i was wondering if someone could give me the steps to getting to the button to save all contacts on the sim card. Thanks!!

• Shoaib

this phne is great and reliable nothing is competion was is

• Erik

This was my first phone, bought it about 4 years ago,
i still use it today, it's a nice phone that does what you expext a phone to do.
I found th volume to be insuficient in very loud areas, and recently the sim-card is a bit loose, so now and then the phone stops working and I have to re-enter my pin number.

But I'm very pleased with how it worked over the last 4 years.

• Elo

Great phone! It's just a phone with bright keypad lights and nothing more. Fine at the start but messy at the end.

• arturito

after using 4 years,
this phone very simple and adurable..
3 months ago, i change flexible and until now..its works fine
i love so much this phone

• hasinul

After 3 years of using, it's just a crap now - display dirty, key's need herculean effort to press, never had any bluetooth. Just inherited from my dad - I have no idea how he could stand it!

• robbie

If you bought this phone just for texting and people calling you it it a good phone. If you want a phone with all the works it will cost you alot of money. This is a good phone for what it costs.
This is a good basic phone for a first time user.

I think this phone doesn't have a special sloot for sim card, ┬┐What can I do?

i think it sohoel have had a sd slot

• Motby

Had the phone for 4 years, now it finally died on me. I think the electric connectors in the hinge finally broke due to stress, or something, because it turns off when I fold it.

I loved it for its simplicity - I bought it for calls and texting, and it performed great at both. Used it as an alarm clock and occasionally put reminders in the calendar, which was a pretty nifty feature (but nothing you'd use on a regular basis).

The standby time was exceptional, talk time not so but I'm not a big caller. Going for a weekend trip without a charger was no problem.

The only negative thing was the colour screen, which was completely worthless in bright sunlight.

• John Victorious

I experienced a lot through using the 2650 fone and Im done with it now because it is giving problems like cutting some text in the smses and apart from that it good coz it's slim,stylish,portable.

i have used dis phone before,the only problem is that the keypad comes out .

good points:
light in the hand
stylish, - i like the the fact that one can fold it
the 'fluorescent lights, --I JUST LOVE THAT

bad points:
small screen
low tones, boring ones too
keypad can be hard
after so much use it finishes like a rag, all the plastick thing gets messy

I've been using the phone for two years now....it's almost dead....i don't get it at all....it cancels my received calls on its own...it decides to hang up on my caller in the middle of a call...it decides to show "insert sim card" out of no where....and best of all it started melting on charging it last night:D...I feel like i bought a joke and not a mobile phone....it's helariously a failure...I dunno who ever said Nokia was good at making phones...this one made me decide to never go fo Nokia again:S

• Justin Robbie

I love this phone.

I think all you jews should stop the insults!