Nokia 2.2

Nokia 2.2

• ju

Nokia 2.2. is the worst phone I have ever had. I needed only for 2 or 3 apps, but it didn't work properly. It worked very slowly, I had to wait several minutes to open an app, also it had problem with GPS and to many other issues. Do not ever buy this phone!

• joshalion

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020Please, can any user of Nokia 2.2 confirm whether it has always ... moreit display time&date when iddle.

• Nokia needs to up it

Rubbish phone. price doesnt even justify for the uselessness. They introduce removable battery right? But dont even sell the spare battery. LOL. Nokia is losing their masterclass.

• Pcklah

Amass, 02 May 2020just got my nokia 2.2 phone. how do i secure it with the develop... moreBuy guarantee fron your retail store and hold in a neck chain for anti theft. Also stick on a gps tracker and pair it with your google account, it has the best security system known today.

• stephen

Chinwuba, 26 Apr 2020What date did Nokia 2.2 users receive the Android 10 update in N... moreThe update is already available and it was released around April.

• Amass

just got my nokia 2.2 phone. how do i secure it with the developer from theft and other intrusions?

• Chinwuba

Nikola, 22 Mar 2020Hi, Please don't upgrade to Android 10, I did it today, and afte... moreWhat date did Nokia 2.2 users receive the Android 10 update in Nigeria.

• remy

Jeremy, 16 Apr 2020Totally agree Nokia 2.2 sucks after android 10 updateis your screen flickering also?

• remy

Kenneth Mejasan, 22 Apr 2020Activate the developer options by severally tapping the build nu... moreanybody getting screen flickering for this nokia 2.2? I've mine on my unit...how to solve it

• Kenneth Mejasan

Musau Alex, 06 Dec 2019My main concern with this phone is it's low internal RAM which d... moreActivate the developer options by severally tapping the build number in settings.
Look for windows animation scale in the developer options and change to 0.5 or off to accelerate your phone 🙋🤪 it will run faster

souro560, 28 Feb 2020How much is memory is user accessable on the 32 gh varient21gb

• Nokia is crap

I used this phone for a month & it's a piece of garbage...so slow , can't even be rooted or bootloader unlocked...shit cameras,slow face unlock ...i sold it & bought a xiaomi redmi note 8 ...best phone ever ...i wouldn't advice anybody to use this piece of garbage

• Jeremy

Nuwan, 09 Apr 2020Its ok.but after update to anroid 10its runing worst .connectio... moreTotally agree Nokia 2.2 sucks after android 10 update

Amol, 14 Apr 2020After Android 10 update it is working Super. Very Fast and smoothIs everything okay after updating to android 10 like whatsapp, etc.?

• Amol

After Android 10 update it is working Super. Very Fast and smooth

• Nuwan

Its ok.but after update to anroid 10its runing worst
.connection lost often.apps such as whatsapp doesnt update for new massage

• Nokia2.2 hater

HONESTLY, this the worst doog schit phone I have had the misfortune to enconter.

My brother bought one of these, and it has the worst voice quality I've ever known.

I'm surprised a product like this could even make it to market.

Work can't hear him, I can't hear him, and my parents are going nuts with him.

He hears everyone OK though.

He has finally accepted it is HIM, and not everyone else, and is to return the item tomorrow.

Avoid at all costs.

• Colliex

Took a while to sort the storage issues and get used to pie. Alright for the price.

Hello for does having problem with andriod10 I think U have to do a total factory reset to solve all issues.i was also facing similar problems after updating my phone to andriod10 but then I decided to back up all my files,document etc n do a complete factory wiping n now all problems are resolve n am enjoying andriod 10 on my n2.2,plus bettery is amazing on d new update,cheers