Nokia 2.2

Nokia 2.2

• no sorry

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2020Can't remove my micro SIM Card. Anybody knows how?no sorry

Shahid, 16 Jun 2020some time my cell phone show glowing screen when it is on o... moreTap and hold upper volume button and power button for 10 sec for soft reset. It will not erase your any data or app and problem will be solved. And stop ambient display lift on phone

Pls my Nokia 2.2 is making a beep sound without notification or message all the time does anyone knows the solution to it

Can't remove my micro SIM Card. Anybody knows how?

• Jo

Dexter, 13 Jul 2020After a while with the 2.2, I have picked some good and bad... moreBest IPS LCD screen
Good battery
a good backup phone
Smart and portable
Removable battery
But
Small memory 16gb+2gb
System software took 9.5gb
It frequently freezing and slower
No enough space to download updates you will have to remove some apps
I bought it as backup phone

Stay away, was a good phone before the latest update from Android 9 to 10, the problem started in Feb/March 2020, and still no sign to get the notifications fixed from Nokia, all 3rd party notifications like WhatsApp stopped working, it may as well be a Nokia 3310 now.

phone has used10 gb os i have only aroung 5 gb

• Mj

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2020Have auto call record system by built in ? anybody say plzIt got non

Sunil, 24 Jun 2020Same here. But overall it's good.Same here

• Malin

There is a problem of notification in android 10.load notification only open third party apps

• ginz

Shahid, 16 Jun 2020some time my cell phone show glowing screen when it is on o... moreSame problem, the screen glows when it is charging

Have auto call record system by built in ?

anybody say plz

• Yessine fakhfakh

Is the an update to android 11 ?
And Is it reasonable ?

• basu

Price list in Nepal please

• Dexter

After a while with the 2.2, I have picked some good and bad points.
Good things are as follows; Great Camera
Acceptable Battery Life
And many more...
Bad thing about the phone; Slow start-up, even with fast-boot mode enabled.
Bad screen, Like a drooped it once, the whole screen was Broken, so a replaced.
Small Storage, I had to buy a SD Card, days later I've Bought the phone.
Doesn't go well with Subway Surfers( only upon first open)
All other points, I RECCOMEND FOR maybe a Back-up phone.
One of the Best IPS Displays I've ever Seen on a budget phone

• fonebookhead

Lukearse, 08 Jun 2020Why do budget phones still use Micro USB? I'm assuming beca... moreBecause all of my (and many other's) chargers and accessories are micro usb...
I'd have to buy a bunch of new chargers etc.. annoying esp. when there is nothing wrong with micro usb!!

• Rico

I've had the Noka 2.2 for over 6 months and I say the sound is very good, the pictures are very good phone .. a beautiful, super smooth phone and great Android One performance with face-Unlock, for great price !

• Yawan

Ethan, 07 Jul 2020can one not update the phone and make it stay w/ Android Pie?You can update to android 10

If you want to buy a low budget phone , i can say this one is appropriate. You cannot expect high end service in a low budget phone. So those who say it is the sh**iest phone, i must say ,raise your budgets

• Ethan

can one not update the phone and make it stay w/ Android Pie?