Nokia 2.4

Nokia 2.4

• arzun

does it support the game CODM......

Andrey, 27 Jun 2021I don't know who are those people who hate this phone,... moreOga, who wants to hire someone like me ? I'm in Nigeria and we don't have return policies here and so any money you spend is your cross to carry. How can a four month old phone reboot itself twice in ten minutes and over a dozen times a day then you tell us we don't have a right to complain ? Even the Chinese phones like Tecno and Infinix we mock won't treat you this badly neither would Samsung or any other half serious company. I can't even sell it on if I wanted to because nobody will buy it yet my ancient iPhone 5s is still running strong till today after several years of purchase. It's not fair what you said and I'm very sad about this wasted money because I have to get another phone which wasn't in my budget for the year

• Army

Andrey, 27 Jun 2021I don't know who are those people who hate this phone,... moreI just bought nokia 2.4 yesterday. It was good. But slow charging. I havent experience the lagging. Hoping dis is okey.

Android 11 finally came. It removed all Android 10 bugs like screen going on random false touch motion, UI freeze and every visible thing. It is now smooth and fine but screenshot alone we need to take only from open apps window (You will see clear apps & screenshot buttons)

• Dennis

I regret buying this phone. Worst phone ever as it lags Everytime and very slow

• Mwas wa Kanairo

George, 16 Jul 2021It use to screenshot when I long press power button but it ... morecheck out on the bottom right there is an icon for screen shot.

George, 16 Jul 2021It use to screenshot when I long press power button but it ... moreNow you using Android 11?

• George

Imranfromislamabad, 29 Apr 2021Obviously it best device value for moneyIt use to screenshot when I long press power button but it has stopped, what could be the issue
Some one to help.

Thank u, I think some people have been sponsored to tarnish Nokia image..... Nokia for me remain d best

• Efraem

I have Nokia 2.4 I experience Band 28, 41,1.3. So very strong network in mountain.

Only had this for 4 exhausting weeks. Freezing,does not except any apps. You play one game then it freezes.l have the best WiFi package and my old 4 year old phone never did this.
Argos refuses reviews on this phone good or bad.
Worst buy ever.

• Omslaw

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2021verry poor phone, very slow, freezes, no compass, no otg. shame.I agree with your experience because it's same with mine. I bought it for my wife and she's not been enjoying it.

ChiefTimi, 10 Jun 2021Been using this phone for three months now, bought brand ne... moreNokia phones have buggy updates at times

verry poor phone, very slow, freezes, no compass, no otg. shame.

Mark, 20 Feb 2021Poor picture quality on low light, no back button still can... moreMake sure YouTube history is switched on

• Andrey

I don't know who are those people who hate this phone, maybe they were just hired by competitors. I bought 2 phones for friends and my father in this year. They work fine, no complaints at all. Pure android does not consume resources. The phone looks great as well. Please notice I buy 64Gb version with 3Gb RAM.

• ugandharr

The phone lags a lot.Takes for ever to charge .Don't buy this product ... not worth the money.

LenaF, 21 Jun 2021Absolute waste of time and money. I can't have any app... moreUnfortunately for me, I can't return this piece of junk. Don't think I'll touch any Nokia product again

• LenaF

Absolute waste of time and money. I can't have any apps installed except for basic ones as the phone constantly glitches and freezes. I've done resets, I removed FB, insta and Netflix from my phone as it's simply going blank. The screen goes black on random occasions and I often miss important phone calls because when I try to swipe to answer, the phone screen freezes completely. I don't know what Nokia was thinking when releasing this phone but it's a complete misunderstanding and a failure to phone industry. Avoid buying this phone unless you want to end up pulling your hair out. I'm returning this piece of useless rubbish to the store now. I've had enough.

• Ken boy

FluxMeister, 12 May 2021I bought this phone, updated it and installed Fb, Tw, Linke... moreI just used for phone briefly because my Friend just bought it, The phones lags as hell