Nokia 3

Nokia 3

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

saurav, 04 Aug 20204 years man.. not even a scratchYes I most admit its very durable only one scratch, to bad the software wasn't as durable it had to factory reset monthly before... :)

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Updated my old device, took a look it seems they have made it less slow but I have not tested if the SD card function is working again... (no use as internal storage = no apps LMAO)

• Blacar

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2017me too.. I can't play dream League soccer Me neither. I cant play dream league properly. Is there a solution

• saurav

Yasas, 28 Jul 2020Using it for 3 years. I only had to replace the battery and... more4 years man.. not even a scratch

• Rex

Nokia 3 July 2020 security patch update is now available, although it may take some time to reach everywhere.

• Yasas

Using it for 3 years. I only had to replace the battery and charging point. Maye be because I misplaced the original charger long ago..

• antic007

Khawari MD, 12 Jun 2020This phone is good enough for your parent because i can use... moreHow?

• Khawari MD

This phone is good enough for your parent because i can use it from 2017 untill now. It can survive from fall many times, i forgot how many times this phone fall from my hand and table. I just changed the battery one time this early year. And that's it. This phone so strong enough and very durable as long as I use. if you looking for durable phone and daily use for chat just buy the newest series of nokia.

It is not good at all.It has no pause in video recording.It switches off automatically.

Nokia 3 April security patch world wide now availible

This phone is garbage ,even Nokia C1 is way better than this

• fulgarus76

this phone sucks in cold weather climates. I took it to South Korea on a 5-day vacation and it died on me and was totally useless during that 5 day stay. Avoid it as much as you can. It loses battery potency even during casual usage time periods.

Siju, 12 Feb 2020Does it support Vodafone Volte in India?Wew

• Siju

Does it support Vodafone Volte in India?

• Werner

Nokia 3 what month is the next security patch?

Decent but if uv got quick trigger fingers during multitasking this phone won't be able to keep up. Casual usage only!!!

• Rheg

Werner, 06 Nov 2019Nokia 3 recieved build Android 9 and October security patch... moreFrom Philippines...Nokia 3 user

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 22 Nov 2019The hardware is not to blame, its the software it is absolu... moreOther bugs I forgot was battery indicator not working, the phone to install newest update most be factory reset every 1st to 2nd month or it will fail... x-x

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Nic, 17 Oct 2019What a piece of shit this phone is ... there are too many t... moreThe hardware is not to blame, its the software it is absolutely terrible! Not only did the SD-card slot cease to function post update from Nougat it also is slower than a equal specced phone from a no name china brand which I most tell you came with 3 types of Trojans pre-installed, yet this is slower how?! OwO

Nokia 3 recieved build Android 9 and October security patch. South Africa