Nokia 301

Nokia 301

• Nalim

does support skype?

Some camera features not working sometimes
such as self portrait
does any one has an answer

suman, 26 Aug 2013Is it compatible with nokia pc suite?? USB connection works fine... moreYou may miss some drivers for this mobile on your PC
connect PC to Internet
connect your mobile to PC at modem mode
wait a while

• qweasdzxc

can we watch youtube videos? please let me know. thank you.

• asgar

Anon, 20 Aug 2013Yep same, if you use facebook n stuff it drains it more 3G, its ... moreGood phon.long life battry

• a khan

its support nimbuzz and skype???

• suman

Is it compatible with nokia pc suite?? USB connection works fine for memory card and sync mode.But when I'm trying to connect with Modem mode it shows no response from host. Now what to do??

"this phone is not good at all..all the lovers of we chat and whats app please i would like to suggest you don't buy this phone,we chat is supportive in all other devices including Symbian devices but not in this phone . i regret buying it provided it has sum good specifications,if i am wrong then please correct me,if u have any opinion as to how we can download we chat if it supports"

This phone is not for you. It doesn't need you either! It is for us who talks and send SMS and get least 3 days of battery life. Buy a toy phone at your local store!

• vali gsm

prayu: this is not an smartphone,

smple and practic

• Sajjad Ali

Is this phone support ms office files or not?

• prayu

this phone is not good at all..all the lovers of we chat and whats app please i would like to suggest you don't buy this phone,we chat is supportive in all other devices including Symbian devices but not in this phone . i regret buying it provided it has sum good specifications,if i am wrong then please correct me,if u have any opinion as to how we can download we chat if it supports.

• Najeeb

is it multitasking or not....?????
plz sm bdy let me know

It is very nice and ok,bt let me ask,does it not have one sim?

• om

what is the phone book contacts memory and can i save a number from the call memory directly to any existing phone book contact.

• Nadim

Can any one say about sound quility and clearitY in earfone ? Pls tell me .

• Traveller

Very good phone. Been using for 3 weeks now. My usage gets me 4.5 days battery life with 4hrs talk time and 345 sms and 44mins of modem use. Excellent portability but i wish the keys were matte.

I hope nokia will make more phomes on candybar form factor and in steel casing.

• Swaroop Chinmay

PRATIM, 17 Aug 2013buttons are like nokia 3110c model, screen is larger than nokia ... morex2-02 doesnt support streaming while 301 do. 301 has got different colours to choose from. screen size is larger than x2-02. all are advised to buy newer version phones( rather than buying x2). for those who have problem with skype please go here: discussions.nokia.com

• Anon

qweasdzxc, 22 Aug 2013can i know whether the messages in nokia 301 is inbox view or th... moreits threaded, but you can open in inbox view if u put shortcut on. I wish Nokia would add this as permanent option like asha300. I find unless you have a large screen touch phones threaded seems to small.

• liam

how long does the battery last?

• ratan