Nokia 3120 classic

Nokia 3120 classic

• Yasha

biang, 31 Jan 2009hello. are there only thrEe colors of this phone...? i have a f... moreHi dear friend ..

There are more new colours ... I have a purple one !!! very nice colour ...

• Mark

Yasir Shah, 31 Jan 2009Dear Mark kindly off the power save option in setting menu yo... moreHi Yasir, thanx 4 ur advice. I dont think it works though... Coz in 6120 classic, there's a light time-out in phone settings, which the 3120 classic dont have. But thanx anyway.

• vLAd

is' really good but how can change t9?

• zakir bhagat

can anybody connect me to web and fring is working on it or no what is about youtube videos can it download also please let me know thanx thanx thanx

i don't know how to use the front camera please tell me how

• Yasir Shah

Dear Mark

kindly off the power save option in setting menu your handy backlight time will be increase.

• biang

hello. are there only thrEe colors of this phone...?
i have a friend the color of her phone which is like this is purple., so cute...

and by the way., how much this phone cost?

• Mark

Hi all. I recently got this phone & I must say that Im impressed with Nokia, once again (I also own a 6120 classic). I have just one question: How can I change the backlighting of the phone? Its way too short, especially when reading msgs or browsing Opera Mini. Pls reply to mchadwick@live.co.za
Thanx in advance

• Mukund Patel

Al John, 30 Jan 2009Is the internet browsing for this fone is fast using 3G conectiv... moreVery good i had updat opera mini 4.1 by it in less then 1:30 minitues.

• Al John

Is the internet browsing for this fone is fast using 3G conectivity,. and the speaker quality is loud.?pls help me coz im planning 2 buy dz fone...

• sumit

really a good fone..!!good camera

• snake218

Sogar, 27 Jan 2009Hi..DUDES. Some people says that mobile record video in VGA r... moreMax. Video Resolution its 640x320, im using firmware 07.15 RM-366

• eb

Sogar, 27 Jan 2009Hi..DUDES. Some people says that mobile record video in VGA r... moreWhen this phone get out and test versions of this phone were able to record video in 352x288! But now if u buy this phone it will be avilable to record video in 640x480! I hope u understand my poor english and that i help u!

• Sogar

Hi..DUDES.

Some people says that mobile record video in VGA resolution and some says Resolution is CIF ......please please,please....clear that What is the video recording resolution.

Thanks U in Advance.

• Yasir Shah

Dear Brother and Sisters,
Assalam o Alaikum
I have Nokia 5310 Express Music and Nokia 3120 Classic.

Nokia 5310 Express Advantages and Disadvantages.

1. Cam Quality is Good in Day time but in night time the cam is not take better pictures

2. Sound Quality is Execelent in Hands free but when you listen sound in Loudspeakers it is not more good and not loude.

3. Three buttons for Music forward, pause and revinde is not suitable on mobile because we use mobile for calls, sms and some entertainment like taking pics if we want a music player in mobile its our bad idea.

4. Flash is not available in 5310.

Nokia

Nokia 3120 Advantages and Disadvantages.

1. This set is best then 5310 express music.
2. Nokia 3120 Picture Quality is more best then 5310 Express. we are able to take pictures in dark night even no lights because its flash work powerfully and take pictures in night like a day light.

3. Sound Quality in Speaker and Handsfree is good.

4. GSM and WCDMA frequency Supports available. If you want a WCDMA service in Pakistan in this set kindly contact with WORLD CALL Wireless.

5. Very handy and Smart phone I like that then 5310 Express.

• Yasha

SM, 26 Jan 2009Hi... I've been reading thru the reviews and it all makes me rea... moreHi

I think the 5310 Xpress is better to pay ... because of it's hard cover and the keypad which is more comfortable ..

the nevigation key in 5310 is more easy to use .

• SM

Hi... I've been reading thru the reviews and it all makes me really confused abt whether I shud go for this model or not. My basic requirements are good texting, good battery backup and clear sound quality as far as talking goes. I need to know if this is a good buy for me. Would be grateful if a user can help! Thanks in anticipation.

I just bought this model of nokia and i am quiet impressed with this version.
At this price brand this phone is fulfilling all the basic requiements.
But the only drawbag is limitation attached to front camera.
Overall i would like to give 4 out of 5.