Nokia 3120 classic

Nokia 3120 classic

• Rohith,india,kerala.

i am also a user of nokia 3120 classic.its front camera is not working.

• 123nithesh@gmail.com

Rass, 31 Dec 2010Hi I have this mobile, and frankly it is fantastic. I have us... more3120c mp4 file supported or not

The specific type of USB connection is Micro-B; "Micro" alone isn't enough information.

• SANA

its not good phone..body is too delicate

• gaurav

not bad but its best for fresher and camera is so good

• akhil

Rass, 31 Dec 2010Hi I have this mobile, and frankly it is fantastic. I have us... morethanku 4 ur comment because i alredy try to activate the secondry camera.But not working..

• Ashman

souvik kumar bose, 17 Jan 2011best phone of nokiaIt is certainly not the best Nokia phone...

But Price / Features comparisson ... it is definitely worth it.

• souvik kumar bose

best phone of nokia

• Mark

I am going to buy this Nokia 3120 classic i think its a good phone.

• manu

is there any software for this phone used for pdf file and easy to see on this phone or any link of pdf (.jar) file trusted

• jesal

one of the best phone model from nokia.
looks very decent in white body too.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2011Can I use this unit in Japan? please help, confirm if its ok to... moreyes it's quadband GSM support, you can use this in japan

• Salmaan

The Bst Phone to use... Camara Quality like as 5.0mp

Can I use this unit in Japan?
please help, confirm if its ok to use in Japan..

Chamli, 28 Dec 2010It have two cami have my 3120 classic but the micro sd is up only 2gb

• sulfi

thanks nokia..............................

• Rass

Hi

I have this mobile, and frankly it is fantastic. I have used the front webcam (camera) and it works. Please note only works if your Sim card network has 3G connection. I am using a 16 GB memory Kingston card and it works smoothly. My version is 7.16.
Camera is excellent with flash and this mobile also has Opera mini and every version of opera mini works fantastically.

• Rony