Nokia 3200

Nokia 3200

My first phone. It was a good until my mom attached it to some other Nokia phones's charger and it broke this one.

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2016Great phone , i would like to find one now Have it, functioning, never used, made 2005, original charger, hfree...

• alo-alo

RNmom, 06 Mar 2021I have had this phone for decades. I used it to record song... moreProbably just a baterry, buy one and check.
WBR.

considering it has no card slot the only option would be for you to take it to a repair store and see what you can do there

• RNmom

I have had this phone for decades. I used it to record songs sang by my very young kids circa 2005. I still have the device but it is no longer working as it has not been used for so long but I still have it. I was just wondering if there is some way I can retrieve the voice recordings of my kids on this phone. Any tips/advice?

Still have it, in everyday use. Been run over by the car, been in the washing machine twice, fallen into the toilet 3 times, taken apart, rinsed, dried out in the hotpress, put back together, still working. One overnight charge lasts 4 days, original battery. Have several others too, including I phones but prefer this giant amongst phones lol

• Karly

Hi everyone! This was one of my fave phones many many years ago before smartphones era and i think it was a pretty n simple one for everyday use. i was about 20 y.o. then! student life! ahh:)

• AnonD-819322

The Nokia 3200 and 6560 (US variant of the 6610) were announced on 12 September 2003, which is the exact day I was born. I can't get the 6560 as I'm in the UK, so the 6610 and the 3200 are special to me :)

I had this phone ages ago, before the age of smartphones, and I loved everything about it. It was beautiful and reliable. I don't even know where it is now, I gave it away to relatives... I hope it still works haha!

Nice to hard use and good battery life.

• Aadrian

I had one a long time ago but it was pretty cool that time, making and designing your own covers so you could change your phone whenever and however you liked it.

Truly magical phone of the mid-2000s. It had a basic 0.3 MP camera. But the pics it took were much clearer than the 0.6 or 1 MP cameras on its rival phones (Samsung & Sony Ericsson). Its xhtml browser did so much work that it allowed me to spend 18 months without having a PC at home! No MP3 support, but the FM radio was very useful. Torchlight was very bright. And all those addictive s40 java games made the phone into a pocket-playground! This phone was the ideal helper!

I use to own one of these and despite the battery being 780 mAh it still lasted long. My current phone Galaxy S5 has a 2800 mAh and yes it lasts long compared to many other Android devices but if this battery was in a Nokia like this it would last for at least a month.

• G_Master

This is the first phone i have ever, It brings back wonderful memories.
but it was stolen form me.
I almost forget what it looks like.

• 2

dinah.drake, 20 Oct 2016love this phone...it was my first mobile phone...the great ... moremy also frst phn of life

Great phone , i would like to find one now

• dinah.drake

love this phone...it was my first mobile phone...the great thing was that ypu coul change the masks and make your own:DD

i remember this phone, especially the bounce game. its really awesome to have a colored screen mobile at that time. but now you need to have a bigger size screen handset with especial feature on it to call it awesome lol

• Tania

I had it in 2004. It was modern, stylish and with colorful screen and polyphonic melodies.. what did you need more??? I liked it, but i needed to sell it for the better option....

• Jonny

Was going through some old stuff, and found this phone from when I had it 2004, still had the charger... plugged it in and it still goes! Had all the old photos on it too :D