Nokia 3210

Nokia 3210

meng21, 21 May 2010its been a year.. and i think im not worth it..wats not worth it

• meng21

meng21, 21 May 2010just stayits been a year.. and i think im not worth it..

• menggay21

meng, 18 May 2010it wont be owrth it for you because you havent done anything yet... morehappy balloons day 3210=)

• meng

meng21, 18 May 2010answering questions with another question 3210it wont be owrth it for you because you havent done anything yet, im still doing the same thing.. do you think it would still be worth it?

• meng21

mengmoh, 18 May 2010i just cant tell you those kind of things because i still want y... moreanswering questions with another question 3210

• mengmoh

meng21, 18 May 2010why do you think that it is not worth for me? is it because you ... morei just cant tell you those kind of things because i still want you to stay even if they are here.. you, do you think im still worth it to have you?

• meng21

mengmoh!!, 17 May 2010hope i can still stay.. i want to stay but i dont think it will ... morewhy do you think that it is not worth for me? is it because you have done the same mistake?

• mengmoh!!

meng21, 15 May 2010you know how, i am still hoping that you will stay have you watc... morehope i can still stay.. i want to stay but i dont think it will be worth it for you..

• jay

Jessy, 19 Feb 2010I have this mobile phone and I wonder how could I install the la... morer u 4 real no you cant get all that on this phone

• meng21

meng, 14 May 2010BDO? how? we can even have a communication..you know how, i am still hoping that you will stay have you watch the video i posted? 3210 is a great phone back then

the phone i fell inlove with 10 yrs ago

• meng

mengmoh21, 13 May 2010you know how BDO 3210BDO? how? we can even have a communication..

• mengmoh21

meng21, 12 May 2010i want to stay, but how?you know how BDO 3210

• meng21

meng, 10 May 2010so you will not stay?i want to stay, but how?

till now im using tis phone. One of the best phone from nokia.

caught you in the arms of another.. ive been dying every day since then :c i miss you 3210 - aspi

• meng

meng, 07 May 2010im fine, bt i dont know if can still keep in toch with you..so you will not stay?

• chems lang

personal conversation... :)

• tictactaylor

Just mentioned this phone within opinion of Nokia 6700, loved this phone, STILL miss it! I think I purchased it on one-to-one network, think they became t-mobile, can't recall. Not my first phone, but the best, it felt like a PHONE, and a NOKIA!!

Why can't Nokia make truly original phones today, that is my question Nokia? We LOVE your phones, but why oh why oh why can you not stop copying other manufacturers and BE YOURSELF again!