Nokia 3310

• JYNDRAX

amazing

• jyndrax

nokia lord, 28 Oct 2019might want to get a case to protect the floor lol

The first phone and my first love

Phone Reviewer, 12 May 2019This phone fell on the floor the other day and made a 3 inch dee... moremight want to get a case to protect the floor

in protection instead of being blank it should say not required.

madguy123, 17 Nov 2018The only way to destroy this phone is throwing into volcanono, Volcano will also stop puking lava tried it twice using the same phone volcano died off and lava is now cool on those volcanoes

Harry, 10 Aug 2019My first phoneMe too

• stephen hawkins

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019If u put it in liquid nitrogen, then trow it at the ground, it w... moreyou just discovered how to open a transdimentional portal.

• Person

Harry, 10 Aug 2019My first phoneWhat is trow?

• Harry

My first phone

If u put it in liquid nitrogen, then trow it at the ground, it won't be indestrucdible anymore and destroy in a milion pieces.

• NickyWithThatGreatNi

RandomNicknameHere, 19 Jul 2019Hey so I was thinking of interchanging the internals of one of t... moreIt ran SymbianOS S20 (series 20)

• RandomNicknameHere

Hey so I was thinking of interchanging the internals of one of these and I was wondering what OS this thing ran off of. I may not be able to find it anywhere and this is the only page still covering this phone so this is the best place I can find.

• Fan

Alexi, 06 Jul 2019Hello! Does anyone know the RAM and storage capacities of the 33... moreNone

• Alexi

Hello! Does anyone know the RAM and storage capacities of the 3310? Thank you.

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2019Latest technology? It was a good phone, but come on, the technol... moreOMG, you are not that smart aren't you?
That comment was from 20 years ago and for that time, Nokia 3310 was the top technology.. I had it back in 2002 and it was so COOL.. by the way that device it's still alive today

• AnonD-819322

Just got a grey one for £8.50 :)

• Paul

Best cell phone ever. I really miss that young times!!!

This phone fell on the floor the other day and made a 3 inch deep dent in my bedroom floor, and then I was angry at this phone I threw it into shredder machine, but it permenantly broke the shredder, I threw it at the wall, it made a hole through it and fell on the road. Then a car drove onto it and when the car slipped on it, it flew, did a 360 and landed in my neighbour's house. Then when I checked the phone it was as undamaged as it was before the chaos! What a weird day.