Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• Harry

My first phone

If u put it in liquid nitrogen, then trow it at the ground, it won't be indestrucdible anymore and destroy in a milion pieces.

• NickyWithThatGreatNi

RandomNicknameHere, 19 Jul 2019Hey so I was thinking of interchanging the internals of one of t... moreIt ran SymbianOS S20 (series 20)

• RandomNicknameHere

Hey so I was thinking of interchanging the internals of one of these and I was wondering what OS this thing ran off of. I may not be able to find it anywhere and this is the only page still covering this phone so this is the best place I can find.

• Fan

Alexi, 06 Jul 2019Hello! Does anyone know the RAM and storage capacities of the 33... moreNone

• Alexi

Hello! Does anyone know the RAM and storage capacities of the 3310? Thank you.

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2019Latest technology? It was a good phone, but come on, the technol... moreOMG, you are not that smart aren't you?
That comment was from 20 years ago and for that time, Nokia 3310 was the top technology.. I had it back in 2002 and it was so COOL.. by the way that device it's still alive today

Just got a grey one for £8.50 :)

• Paul

Best cell phone ever. I really miss that young times!!!

This phone fell on the floor the other day and made a 3 inch deep dent in my bedroom floor, and then I was angry at this phone I threw it into shredder machine, but it permenantly broke the shredder, I threw it at the wall, it made a hole through it and fell on the road. Then a car drove onto it and when the car slipped on it, it flew, did a 360 and landed in my neighbour's house. Then when I checked the phone it was as undamaged as it was before the chaos! What a weird day.

• Shadow19th

Phone Reviewer, 06 Apr 2019The indestructible phone can fall off empire state building and ... moreThe only thing it will break would be the floor.. :)

• Tom

When old Nokia 3310 fabrication was canceled?

Me, 10 Mar 2019Yes it's has snapdragon 855 IR blaster and wireless chargerhahahahahaahhahahahahha

The indestructible phone can fall off empire state building and not break

• Aaron

Marques Brownlee said this Nokia is the perfect smartphone😂

Best Phone Ever !

• Bado

ED, 10 Oct 2018It suddenly shuts off whenever im listening to music or talking ... moreCheck your battery

• Me

trajcevasilev94, 26 Jan 2019does this device have an IR Blaster? Yes it's has snapdragon 855 IR blaster and wireless charger

Back in the day I personally found the Alcatel OT-511 to be a better phone than the Nokia 3310. I still have the same opinion to this day (believe it or not).