Nokia 3310

2002 my first phone in Germany t-mobile.de nokia 3310 129€ mit Vertrag

• Lee

WOW! A real classic!

• aoio101

Reading the comments from 2000 makes me really happy :)))))

My dad's 3310 is still usable.

• Aleksej Kneževi&

I think that i have this one.

The Beast of phones, would still have 70% left after 20 years

• DeepMeaningPhotoSuck

this phone was the first multifunctional phone because it could also be used to talk and also to kill someone?

• nokia lover

abhi, 10 Feb 2020wow... I almost got into trouble because of that phone. I t... moreyou can make a short film about this lol 😂😂

• abhi

wow... I almost got into trouble because of that phone. I threw it out of the window when its loud alarm rang and it hit some guys head outside and he was unconscious... when he woke up he saw me with the phone and thankfully he was kind-hearted and didn't try to get me into trouble 😊

The most iconic of all Nokia in terms of it putting Nokia on the map. It's said to be one of the strongest too and don't even mention the battery. You only needed to charge it once a year...at least it felt like once a year.

• kids

bro dat ding be breaking the earth lol

Titled the unbreakable phone dropped from 1000 ft survived

• JYNDRAX

amazing

• jyndrax

nokia lord, 28 Oct 2019might want to get a case to protect the floor lol

The first phone and my first love

Phone Reviewer, 12 May 2019This phone fell on the floor the other day and made a 3 inc... moremight want to get a case to protect the floor

in protection instead of being blank it should say not required.

madguy123, 17 Nov 2018The only way to destroy this phone is throwing into volcanono, Volcano will also stop puking lava tried it twice using the same phone volcano died off and lava is now cool on those volcanoes

Harry, 10 Aug 2019My first phoneMe too