Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• Fakhar Aleem

mblowman, 21 Oct 2000its amazingAmazing

The best self defense weapon. One hit KO.

Brandon , 12 Feb 2021Where can I buy oneIn 2000

try dropping this on a floor, the floor will break

• tormozi

my father ask me to buy him new phone, a very simple model if i can help it, so i bought him nokia 3310, unfortunately i only can found refurbished product, cuz i cannot find original one around.. But its work perfectly just like old times, :D

• Brandon

Boros Yannis, 27 Jan 2021I have Nokia 3310 and Today in 2021 was my mom first phone❤Where can I buy one

• Boros Yannis

Von Globius, 26 Jan 2021The cast in the 2020 anime Assault Lily Bouquet uses 3310s!... moreI have Nokia 3310 and Today in 2021 was my mom first phone❤

• Von Globius

The cast in the 2020 anime Assault Lily Bouquet uses 3310s! The best phone is still alive in everyone's memories.

• Covid-19

Will this phone take us all back to the year 2000 please. I hate this planet from the year 2020 😭😭😭

One of the best phones ever made!!!!

this comment section has become the memorial for this phone.😥

• Starboy

lvdo, 11 Aug 2020↓ Australia has shut down their entire 3G network, so unfor... moreIt is GSM type of network and I think it still doesn't work with 3G network.

• Starboy

Look how the evolution of mobile phones. This was my mother's second mobile phone in year 2000 after motorola and it was around $190 or Php 9,000 \(^▽^)/

• Sabi from india

First mobile of my father

My first phone back in 2001. I loved it as simple as it was.

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2020Old is gold Absolutely, a great phone.

My 2nd phone for me around 2006
And was big dream for me to have it .
Loved music composer,tones,snake game and art sms ❤️

Happy 20th birthday NOKIA 3310!!💐💐

• Bibin

The smell of good old days.. Nokia 3310 nostalgia phone..

• lvdo

↓ Australia has shut down their entire 3G network, so unfortunately you can't make it work there. Sad, this must be one of the best phones ever conceived (still works after almost 20 years of usage).