Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

My 2nd phone for me around 2006
And was big dream for me to have it .
Loved music composer,tones,snake game and art sms ❀️

Happy 20th birthday NOKIA 3310!!πŸ’πŸ’

• Bibin

The smell of good old days.. Nokia 3310 nostalgia phone..

• lvdo

↓ Australia has shut down their entire 3G network, so unfortunately you can't make it work there. Sad, this must be one of the best phones ever conceived (still works after almost 20 years of usage).

• Izzy

Does anyone know if there's a way you can make these phones still work in Australia?

Anonymous, 02 Jul 20202002 my first phone in Germany t-mobile.de nokia 3310 129€ ... moreOld is gold

I got this phone in 2001 and paid about 400 guilders for it, pre-euro. That's the equivalent of around 180 euro.

• Germany

Nokia 3310 is Old.

2002 my first phone in Germany t-mobile.de nokia 3310 129€ mit Vertrag

• Lee

WOW! A real classic!

• aoio101

Reading the comments from 2000 makes me really happy :)))))

My dad's 3310 is still usable.

• Aleksej KneΓ‚ΕΎevi&

I think that i have this one.

The Beast of phones, would still have 70% left after 20 years

• DeepMeaningPhotoSuck

this phone was the first multifunctional phone because it could also be used to talk and also to kill someone?

• nokia lover

abhi, 10 Feb 2020wow... I almost got into trouble because of that phone. I t... moreyou can make a short film about this lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• abhi

wow... I almost got into trouble because of that phone. I threw it out of the window when its loud alarm rang and it hit some guys head outside and he was unconscious... when he woke up he saw me with the phone and thankfully he was kind-hearted and didn't try to get me into trouble 😊

The most iconic of all Nokia in terms of it putting Nokia on the map. It's said to be one of the strongest too and don't even mention the battery. You only needed to charge it once a year...at least it felt like once a year.

• kids

bro dat ding be breaking the earth lol