Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

i still have the old version till now

this is epic!

oh man take it easy

• BoB

I am ready to pay 1000$ for this mobile i still have the old version till now!!

• slayer11

Calm down people, that was an april fool's joke. That this is going to be manufactured again.

Windows 3310 coming soon with 41 more camera! 2Gb ram n 32 gb tomorrow.

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2014Can Nokia Company Manufacture this model again ? It is realy gre... morenokia is relaunching 3310 again with windows OS

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2014Can Nokia Company Manufacture this model again ? It is realy gre... moreit did. http://conversations.nokia.com/2014/04/01/nokia-­3310-gets-41-megapixel-windows-phone-makeover/

DJ kreshan, 22 Mar 2014why has this been discontinued its a great phone greate when you... moreCan Nokia Company Manufacture this model again ? It is realy great phone :)

• DJ kreshan

why has this been discontinued its a great phone greate when you are a facing a danger

AnonD-229732, 02 Feb 2014hey friends, i just got the update of kitkat on my nokia 3310.1st, we're not your friends. Second, you're crazy if you think we would believe your hogwash

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2014my 1st phone in my life...found back it when tidying my bedroom ... moreIs it still functional?

• anonymous

gr8 phone!!!

my 1st phone in my life...found back it when tidying my bedroom recently....so glad it still there!!! :D

• LUCKY

can't forget to this phone.. had my first phone.

• 3310 fan

This fone was awasome, this was my first fone..

• Bube

jack, 18 Feb 2014I have just installed facebook in my nokia 3310 yaeh for sure you have instaled FB ;-))

jack, 18 Feb 2014I have just installed facebook in my nokia 3310 Lol