Nokia 3600 slide

Nokia 3600 slide

Anonymous, 12 May 2009is it as loud as n73me?Not at all!!!

• M sharif

In 3600 good facilities and alsm good for browsing their is no any problem i use since Feb 09 M. sharif

Anonymous, 12 May 2009is it as loud as n73me?Not at all!!!

• Thandi

Does the phone have video calling?

is it as loud as n73me?

• Raskoo

I have a Nokia 3600 slide for almost 1 year now and it's a perfect phone. Apart from talking I also use it as a Bluetooth DUN Modem to connect to Internet and it works perfectly. It's a great phone though...

• @Ntu

how is the sound quality in ear phon n in speaker??? plz reply

• jackson davids

Does this phone come out with a softwear disk

• Syed Ayan Shah

Priyanka, 04 May 2009Hiiii frnds...many ppl hav suggested me 2 buy dis model...does i... moreits battery time is up to one day and its image quality is very good.
battery quality is not very good

• Nagh

Looks stylish but has got some nooks. In a months span, there are scratches on the interior of the sliding set possessing the number key pad due to poor engineering. Battery life is not very great. Not worth the amount spent. One of the poor product design of Nokia Family.

• amar

sri surya, 07 May 2009did u got this mobile if yes tel me about briefly abt 3600 mobilethis phone is great have had it for bout 1 year and i am a builder and i have dropped it so many times and still works 4gb card which is nearly full but still works fast should buy and cheap in price

• sonu

bad guy, 06 May 2009well o think its supper hey, at such an average price..the phone is good but only hangs. can u believe it? it hanged on the most important day of my life. my birthday. all my friends, relatives, were upset as they could not talk to me.

the only problem with the phone is hanging problem

• glen

Priyanka, 04 May 2009Hiiii frnds...many ppl hav suggested me 2 buy dis model...does i... moreI have this phone for 4 months, the only problem is that it restarts approximately 3x a day.and until now i don't know how to fix this problem. I bought it here in the Philippines but made in china. I wonder if the country here it has been manufactured affect the quality of the product.

• mobile geeko

Dam good phone so easy to use and excellent display clarity! the phone is an all wonder no probs at all its simple and elegant used it 4 months!

good life and its a good phone for adults with limited phone knowledge!

Awesomely simple to use !!!!!

• buy

Priyanka, 04 May 2009Hiiii frnds...many ppl hav suggested me 2 buy dis model...does i... morelooking for camera clarity then buy sonyericsson

• SASWAT

this is one of the eyecatching sliding phones.it has got some grave looks and has
solid camera.

• Wilso

After purchasing the product i was hesitant at first about the size that it would fall out of my pocket or i would loose it somewhere, but after about 5 months it has been by my side... it is a great music source, especially if u upgrade to the 8gb for about $30 (aus) extra...

the problem i found was that dirt and sand in your pocket or bag gets caught inside the buttons on the front top and it makes them very firm and hard to press... this happened after about 3 weeks.. basically you have to realy look after it.. not like the old builder phone =]

• Shankar

Priyanka, 04 May 2009Hiiii frnds...many ppl hav suggested me 2 buy dis model...does i... moreI am using 3600 frm 2008 august. I didnt faced any problem uto now.I contniusly travelled 4days with one time charging.Its cool to use

• sri surya

Priyanka, 04 May 2009Hiiii frnds...many ppl hav suggested me 2 buy dis model...does i... moredid u got this mobile if yes tel me about briefly abt 3600 mobile

• bad guy

well o think its supper hey, at such an average price..