Nokia 3600 slide

Nokia 3600 slide

Whenvever i receive any message message time display is wrong Eg : i receive message in morn but phone display time is night . Please help me out how i adjust message timing

• suhanei

can any1 tellme how to chk all the tym of misscalls received calls details in nokia3600 slider.i mean dey are offerin da option 4 only da dialled calls.dat is if i dial a no 3 tymes i get da time of all da 3dialled calls.bt on the other hand if i get 3 mc 4rm da same no in different tymes den the tym is nt shown.it shows only da latest tym.all the 3600owners can u also check if u also face the same problem?

the batery is really week it keeps just 1 day

• neal

Bazz, 02 Dec 2008Hi, Could you maybe help me with the following questions abou... morei believe that u can use ur headphone....it shows when u had a missed call...just press the call button in idle mode for that........and it supports upto 4GB memory card ...not 8 GB...

Bazz, 02 Dec 2008Hi, Could you maybe help me with the following questions abou... morefor the last question.....yes it does!!

• rupa

i wanna bye this one can any1 tell me is it good

• lola

I have this phone for abut a week. And I'm not impressed! I've a lot of complications thus far! :(

when i receive any messages, it shows incorrect time. Can anybody tell me why is this thing happening n what is the solution for this problem ?

JC, 16 Nov 2008Hi i am now using Nokia 6300. I decided to buy Nokia 6500 slide ... moretrue i hought the battery would last longer but i was disappointed

• Winnet

i have had this phone for three weeks but its already sticking and then i have to wait for some time for it to start working again. Whats up?

• Bazz

Hi,

Could you maybe help me with the following questions about this phone?

1)Can I use my earphones with a 2,5 mm plug inn for this phone?
2)Does this phone works with a 8 GB Micro SD card?
3)Does it indicates when I have a missed call OR message, without touching some keys?( Does the keypad light/glow when I have a missed call OR message)
4)Can I use "Video Manager" from Nokia PC suite with this phone?

Thank you in advance, I hope you can help me, please reply :)

• ayya

yah.. it have nokia maps. for more info, u can stil see nokia web site.

• kC

i have this phone for like 4 days & i just noticed that theres thin line when u get a picture.please someone help me on this.
thanx

• Yesh

amz, 01 Dec 2008just want to know if this phone can change covers?? Also, does t... moreYes it does have themes

• Shane

Hi

does any 1 know how the Nokia maps work?

• Rana

I wanna buy it ,in Iran it is about $ 200.
I have a question Can I use Dictionary in It???

Is this a girls phone???

hey, is this phone good for watching videos on??
thnkx

very good

• amz

just want to know if this phone can change covers?? Also, does this phone have themes?? Please reply here, thanks