Nokia 3650

Nokia 3650

• Alex

• butts

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2020It's a really great phone, however i have a problem with it... morePhone is broken. Buy a new one.

• 5r

It's a really great phone, however i have a problem with it everytime i press the power button it does not turn on but just a screen wide horizontal line appears, does anyone have solution for this problem please?

Awesome phone with unique design.
I still using this phone in 2019.

My first ever smartphone and boy what a phone this was!!!

Massive colour screen, the ability to download and use different apps - simply gorgeous!!! Only thing which took getting used to was the rounded design of the keyboard so initially, texting was a little strange, but you soon got used to it! Interchangeable fascias too!!

Brilliant!

My first smartphone.
After lusting for the Radio Shack Tandy(?) Pocket computer for years, finally the 3650 comes along and is a justifiable purchase.
I chose it over the other flip phones for its' larger COLOR screen, not knowing everything it was going to open up to me.
I still have the device, probably in great condition, as it was always kept in a leather case, but I haven't tried to power it up in many years.

• Bee

This phone was awesome! I miss Nokia Symbian OS.
Rock solid and reliable!

My first love. So much memories.

My first smartphone, I was totally in love with Symbian and Nokia. And had such fun with the VGA camera. Good ol' times :)

Anonymous, 18 May 2015oh, yes!!! wonderful pictures on this phone. had one enlar... moreMe too. :D

This was my first real "smartphone".. love this phone, and s60 platform.
at school i managed to turn tv off at middle of scool tests xD Infrared app...

Majid A, 10 Jan 2015I bought it at spring 2003. I have so much memories of it. ... moreoh, yes!!! wonderful pictures on this phone. had one enlarged of my grandson and framed! people cannot believe it was a phone camera pic. of course it is obsolete now and out of use, but i still have it!!! loved the fact that it had a card for pictures which could be taken to the store and printed! the clerk could not believe it!

• sifasf

• Hakeempip33

Majid A, 10 Jan 2015I bought it at spring 2003. I have so much memories of it. ... moreI like that comment, I have plenty of 3650 pics on my pc also!

• Majid A

I bought it at spring 2003. I have so much memories of it. First camera phone I had.it means nostalgia for me. Hail to NOKIA.I'll keep all pictures taken by it on my PC till die.

• phonemanizer

had this one before and it was hard to send a text message due to phone keypads. still a reliable phone. used it for 4 years but unfortunately her time has come to an end :-(

HEY ppl i am the proud owner of the Nokia 3650 and to date it works perfectly fine. yes i know it is a old phone, i bought this phone in India in 2002 when it first launched there is one little problem with the phone though, i live in south africa and form 2002 untill date i still cannot get spares for the phone in case i one day need it and more of all i need the housing for the phone if any cone can help or suggest please mail me surenk@tiscali.co.za

• Paljko

This oldtimer is unbreakable! :D

• én

AnonD-192411, 16 Oct 2013I love this phone, it's 10.2 (Pizza) android is unbeatableIt has Symbian, not Android.