Nokia 3.1 Plus

Nokia 3.1 Plus

• Silverao

For 120-140 Euros it's a perfect phone. Have it for a year (the 32gb 3gb ram version), no hang ups or issues, Whatsapp doesn't support android 10. Can run some games, movies, other apps , calls are fine. Love the battery life and sturdy aluminum frame and back. It does need few restarts after updates but that goes for other phones and computers. For it's price 9.5/10 phone.

• Kingleo

Do a factory reset after any major upgrade

• Mrs P

Since I updated my Nokia 3.1 plus is giving me problems with storage

• Eric

Mij, 29 Aug 2020People please avoid this phone. I used Nokia phones in the ... moreI have the same problem and I'm catching hell to get a new one this phone is totally freezing up every moment I have to cut it off to continue anything games, movies, YouTube ,Facebook etc

• Nana

Japer, 15 Aug 2020on the 16gb, the only space available to you is 6gb. It unf... moreSuch a worrisome issue

• Mij

People please avoid this phone. I used Nokia phones in the past when they were not smartphones and they were very sturdy. But after going through Microoft and HMD seems the brand is not the same anymore. I got this model from Cricket a month ago. Not the best design, the performance was average. But most frustrating thing was > touch freezing randomly ..pressing power on off key then works again. Very very annoying. Talking to nokia customer service as I write.

Phone is fine for its price.
I get ghost touch like other people said, and problems with background apps and notifications because the battery saver is too aggressive. There's also a drift when using VR.

• Broda 007

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2020Some people say it has awesome camera. Some people say it ... moreYou need to edit pictures a bit after snapping since nokia phones are now stock Android. For a better experience, use SNAPSEED software from Google to edit your pictures. Please reply me for testimony.

• Broda 007

Ahmad, 27 Jul 2020Nokia 3.1 plus Big problem is not show whatsapp notificatio... moreGo to notification settings and activate it.

• Japer

on the 16gb, the only space available to you is 6gb. It unfortunate that there is a card slot but you cant select the card as a primary storage. such foolish analysis

• Dora

Buck, 14 Jun 2020This is not a bad phone but it has some limitations. I had... moreVery true. I find it disappointing. I have an SD card that I can't use. Thinking of replacement soon.

The daydreamer, 01 Apr 2020same problem . i think we should replace (screen+touch).I did still same... please the solution

• Aysh

Michael, 15 May 2020If you're using a screen guard, replace it or remove it ent... moreI've removed the screen guard and it still have ghost touches

Been using this Amazing ❣️ Phone since AUGUST 21 last year.... And really has been the best ever, No Lag issue... Battery Backup is Great, really Fabulous. When I upgraded to Android 10, It's superb but the issue is that WhatsApp notification stop working but Camera is Good. Need a more Camera, Choose a Pixel!!!!🥰

jbs, 25 Jun 2020Are you saying it won't hang if I update to android 10? The... moreIt doesn't hang on Android 10....
I upgraded Mine 2months ago

Ahmad, 27 Jul 2020Nokia 3.1 plus Big problem is not show whatsapp notificatio... moreIt is True.... No Lies!!!

Ahmad, 27 Jul 2020Nokia 3.1 plus Big problem is not show whatsapp notificatio... moreKeep it opened in background.

• Ahmad

Nokia 3.1 plus Big problem is not show whatsapp notification.my big brother some time very angry on me. And say why u not read my msg in time.....BIG PROBLEM

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2020Some people say it has awesome camera. Some people say it ... moreTo be honest, 5MP Carl Zeiss camera on Nokia X6 (2009) is much much much BETTER than the cameras on this 13MP Nokia 3.1 Plus.

I am using both of these phones. So, if u are looking for a good sharp pictures quality, go for Nokia model which equipped with Zeiss Optics.