Nokia 3.1 Plus

Nokia 3.1 Plus

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2018Nokia 2Even having a entry level cost my nokia 2 taken for my mom is having oreo 8.1 beta now tell me where they have missed to update?

• kz

lovedc thr phune

• Colley

Abi, 12 Oct 2018I like very much but No gorilla glass, no Snapdragon chipNo gorilla glass protection but you could use tempered glass for screen protection against scratch.

Vijay, 11 Oct 2018Did you even see what's written in the spec sheet. As far a... moreI saw the post just after it was published and it was written 28 nm. and here you come to comment after few days. gsmarena makes many mistakes and they edit posts later. and Yes, I'm a precious ANTIQUE piece but are cheap.

Does it have dedicated Micro SD Slot?

• Don Alex

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2018P22 (on 3.1 Plus) should be far better than SD430 (on Nokia... moreI agree.Is far better than Nokia 5, and also better than Nokia 5.1. It's a great choice for 150 €. Great processor,cameras,trendy screen without notch, and very important,2 years of regular Android updates,and 3 years of security updates.

• Aff

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2018I hope Nokia stays with this design, not waterdrop or norma... moreTrue👍👍

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2018On paper, Nokia 3 is far behind this 3.1 Plus Mt6737 is no... moreWell my friend is a taxi driver i told it and he is almost 70 years old for him is more than enough.
Old people which over the course of the life grow from childish sickness like FB advertising sites and other crap really dont care or need anything ultra elite for 5-10 times the price.
Anyway here in Slovakia pensions are really bad.

Don Alex, 14 Oct 2018Nokia 3.0 doesn't exist. There are Nokia 3.I also tested No... moreP22 (on 3.1 Plus) should be far better than SD430 (on Nokia 5)
12nm vs 28nm
8xA53 2.0ghz vs 8xA53 1.4ghz
New PowerVr 8 vs old Adreno 4
Lpddr4x vs lpddr3
Better ISP
AI (even if only heterogeneous multiprocesseur)
Unfortunately bluetooth 5.0 abilitie isn't used by Nokia

In my opinion, this 3.1 Plus is not only better than 5 but even better than 5.1 and close to soc like SD625...(but still far behind the P60 on 5.1 Plus)

Don Alex, 14 Oct 2018Nokia 3.0 doesn't exist. There are Nokia 3.I also tested No... moreMan its Nokia 3 and because now we have Nokia 3.1 its like the 3 were 3.0.
And the 5 and nothing spectacular for the money???
Maybe you dont know but Zac Nelson known as a Jerry rig everithing said and also GSM Arena bloggers its most strudy touchphone of 2017.

CptPower, 14 Oct 2018My good friend have Nokia 3.0 which is simmilar to this one... moreOn paper, Nokia 3 is far behind this 3.1 Plus
Mt6737 is nothing near P22...

Mt6737 is the "worst" 4g soc available from Mediatek, still in 28nm (like SD425) when P22 is in 12nm

• Don Alex

CptPower, 14 Oct 2018Niope my friend have 3.0 bought from my shop in december la... moreNokia 3.0 doesn't exist. There are Nokia 3.I also tested Nokia 3,also peace of crap. Nokia 5 is ok,but nothing spectacular for that money.

Don Alex, 14 Oct 2018U probably mean 3.1 I tested that smartphone,and I mean tha... moreNiope my friend have 3.0 bought from my shop in december last year.
The phone works very well he is satisfied.
This one should be same.

• Don Alex

CptPower, 14 Oct 2018My good friend have Nokia 3.0 which is simmilar to this one... moreU probably mean 3.1 I tested that smartphone,and I mean that is peace of crap. This one Is another story.

Don Alex, 13 Oct 2018Yeah,u tested this smartphone? I don't think so. If is good... moreMy good friend have Nokia 3.0 which is simmilar to this one and he likes it a lot. The phone is perfect for its price which was 150 euros as a brand new and works like a charm.
Hes a taxidriver and uses his phone every single day a lot.

sohail shafayat, 11 Oct 2018GSMArena previously wrote 28nmYa

• Don Alex

CptPower, 13 Oct 2018For 150 euros its a good phone. Yeah,u tested this smartphone? I don't think so. If is good on paper that doesn't mean nothing.

For 150 euros its a good phone.

Excellent...

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2018It is because Mediatek is known as worse in-terms of softwa... moreNokia 2