Nokia 3.2

Nokia 3.2

Eng. Anyanga, 29 Apr 2020It's a total messAmplify

Tatenda, 25 May 2020I updated to android 10 my phone is not ringing it's just m... moreSame problem with me

Nokia 3.2 is very slow Mobile and each after 30 minut hanging and network problems.so it is too useless Mobile never ever I will recommend anyone to buy it. Imo is not running properly.😢😢😢😢😥😞😞😩😩😵😫

• Posh wa Githu

I'd like to buy this phone, can you, at least, downgrade from Android 10 back to Android 9 if you have probs?

Eng. Anyanga, 29 Apr 2020It's a total messAfter updating most of the time it is offline and you should put is to areplane mood to work.

Kuruka, 24 Jun 2020I updated this phone to android 10 now its offline sometime... moreI have tha same problem

• Rahim

Kuruka, 24 Jun 2020I updated this phone to android 10 now its offline sometime... moreI have the same problem

Sunny, 16 Jun 2020After getting update of Andriod 10, i am also facing the sa... moreHaving the same problem

I updated this phone to android 10 now its offline sometimes yet the signal is ok. Have to put to aeroplane mode on and off for dial tone to be back

• Solz

This phone is very nice. Really enjoying it!

• Sunny

Rahim Soltani, 14 Jun 2020Unfortunately after updating to Android 10 most of the time... moreAfter getting update of Andriod 10, i am also facing the same problem

• RQueen

Nokia 3.2 is a fantastic phone for the price. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, and l much prefer my Nokia 3.2. I don't care about fancy cameras and having a fingerprint scanner and 128 gbs storage space. It all depends what you want from a phone, of course. I prefer Android One to Samsung's version of Android, with it's horrendous bloatware. This Nokia 3.2 works faster than my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and almost as fast as my S10 Plus. It is also better than my iPhone.n

• Jaki

When I tap to settings,my manager storage opens automatically.I can't do anything to turn it off.Help me please.

Unfortunately after updating to Android 10 most of the time when some body calls me I am not available and the network does not work properly it means that there is bug and data is not stable there are a lot of connects and disconnects on network. I asked some of my friends who have Nokia 3.2 they are complaining from this subject.

Mine is 64 GB. It is not mentioned in the specifications!
I bought it Android One immediately, and very happy with it.

I am very happy with it. Price/quality makes it an excellent option.

I thought the same in the beginning. But if you install your micro SD as "extended memory", it moves all the incoming files to it. So, if you have a big SD card, you can make use of it in an optimized way.

Ruel, 17 Apr 2020My concern is after updating the system to android 10,every... moreSame problem bro.. don't know how to solve this problem

• Yoyo

If you just want a big screen and a good battery life with intentions of using YouTube and reading documents only then its the best smartphone for you.

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2020Anyone got Android 10 upgrade on this device how is the pe... moreIt's the worst ever. Don't update to Android 10..you will regret.