Nokia 3.2

Nokia 3.2

My honest opinion about this phone & every other phone here on GSMArena is, the fact that anyone searching for his/hey next phone should solely read GSMA's reviews, and never base their choices on this or that opinion.
This is the BEST advice one can get.
The sad truth is, there will be trolls everywhere, as well as butt-kissers.

• F

I got my first smartphone in the early 2000s, I have owned phones in any price range from bottom of the barrel by obscure Chinese brand all the way up to big name "flagship". The Nokia 3.2 is easily the worst phone I've ever had.

The default launcher is atrocious and annoyingly resistant to customization. The camera is sub par. The facial recognition doesn't work half the time. And the whole thing in general is so. Painfully. Slow. Even for a low end phone: cheapest phone I've owned cost 70 € and it was lightning fast compared to this lame sloth of a phone. It's like they didn't even test it before shipping.

The only pros are large screen and good battery life. Everything else will make you wish you could go back in time and shoot your past self in the leg to prevent him from entering the store that day.

If you are considering buying this: don't.

Kaykay, 09 Mar 2020I bought this phone 2 months ago. Pros: big beautiful screen, g... moreJust some bad luck 🙂

• Sanju

Glass broken with one fall from 2ft hight 🙁

• Kaykay

I bought this phone 2 months ago.
Pros: big beautiful screen, good features at price point, fast charging and holds charge too.
Cons: os takes 10gb out of the box so you have only 6gb to use, it can hang a lot, browsing multiple web pages may cause them to close by itself, it doesn't recognise my Bluetooth headset which was recognised by even chinaphone, touch screen requires more impact from fingers, lastly it was appearing and disappearing on my PC when I was copying some files because memory was full.
I bought it because it was the largest cheap phone I could find at the price point.
Will I buy it again? No, Nada, never. In fact, I have sworn off future Nokia android purchases.
My next phone will be a Xiaomi or vivo or Gionee in my quest for good value for money smartphones.
By the way, a product I recently had back luck with: Ulephone Power. Literally died after only a year of ownership.

• andré

- gps dosent work(u can get it to see kinda where u are but if u drive it doesnt change your posision. so slooooow, camera sucks and so does the focus on camera, bluetooth also
disconnected randomly but not so often. takes like 10 sec for face id to unlock,

+ cool design, good battery
had alot of nokia before smartphone. never buying nokia again, its trash

Nakari, 15 Feb 2020This is the best phone No, it's not. Where's the split screen function?😅

This is the best phone

Ktulu, 13 Feb 2020Hey guys... Snapshot's gone... :| Or do you know any workaround... moreFound it!

• Raminkurd76

xyz, 11 Feb 2020Bought TA-1164 ~2 weeks back. 64GB internal storage version. ... moreNokia is number 1 😍

Hey guys... Snapshot's gone... :|
Or do you know any workaround on that?
Thanks!

• xyz

Bought TA-1164 ~2 weeks back. 64GB internal storage version.

Good -
1. Display - good IPS, large screen, very bright for outdoor use
2. No lags felt
3. Battery - Excellent life - very heavy "almost-always-display-on" user here - haven't used a charger mid day through a work day yet
4. Dual Sim - both working fine
12. WiFi fine
13. Loudspeaker is ok.

Bad -
1. Front camera Notch
2. Big Navigation Bar - Can't get rid of it for Samsung-like gestures navigation

Not checked yet (also don't care to check) -
1. Haven't played serious games on Nokia 3.2. So don't know game performance.
2. Also camera not really checked. For what I have used, photoes are satisfactory
3. Face unlock - Don't really care
[I have Note 9 to use for whatever I don't get from Nokia 3.2.]

Soon after purchase, bought case and put screen protector. Phone looks good.

Bought this phone for workhorse use. It serves me well.

Loved the phone. So had to leave comments

• Aslam

alireza, 08 Jan 2020Hey guys. which phone is do you think is more price-worthy and b... moreAvoid Redmi as time passes various problems starts emerging

• Aslam

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2020Is it TFT not ips lcd touch screenIt has IPS screen and it is one of the best things in this phone. Sound too is good

Is it TFT not ips lcd touch screen

• alireza

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2020A20 for the amoled then nokia for the smooth stolk android and 2... morethanks.
currently i own a nokia lumia 820 phone. not a fan of nokia (or any brand) but i really loved it, until microsoft decided to kill windows phone.

whats your experience on nokia 3.2. doesn`t having a 4core cpu makes problems on everyday normal use? whats the display color and touch quality ? (not vs the amoled i mean, in general to IPS lcds) i had a huawei g610 before which i gave it to my mom. colors and touch responding were great while the phone was so slow and laggy (specially on it stocked android)
also whats the main camera quality? are you happy with it? colors and details are decent enough?

alireza, 08 Jan 2020Hey guys. which phone is do you think is more price-worthy and b... moreA20 for the amoled then nokia for the smooth stolk android and 2 years updates and decent lcds ,material in general....and lam a nokia fan.

• alireza

Hey guys. which phone is do you think is more price-worthy and better for me? Galaxy A20 or Redmi 8A or Nlokia 3.2?
also it`s important for me to have no lags as possible and support future android updates (which i think all of these 3 phone has) and of course the display size and picture quality (i`m a movie and ebook reader guy)

• Ali

Compadre, 18 Dec 2019Hello everyone, I wanted to ask those who have the phone what is... moreGreat go for it Afterall it's only 425 dirhams here.