Nokia 500

Nokia 500

• Frank

My brother used this phone 2017 to 2018 but spoilt and nowhere to be found

• dedes

Manju Adhikari, 15 Apr 2020Hi, I was using Nokia 500 phone in February 2012 to 2013. U... moreOMG ! I have the same problem if you find any solution plz contact me

Manju Adhikari, 15 Apr 2020Hi, I was using Nokia 500 phone in February 2012 to 2013. U... moreyou can only retrieve it if you had transferred them to PC, or some other phone.. sorry..

• salym

Umesh, 22 Oct 2019Still in working since from 2011 good phone looks stylishhow u find update
facebook and wtsp not works
please help

• Manju Adhikari

Hi, I was using Nokia 500 phone in February 2012 to 2013. Unfortunately my phone was stolen. I want to recover that data (pictures). How can I retrieve my pictures. Please suggest.

• Umesh

Still in working since from 2011 good phone looks stylish

• Aussie

Symbian OS is dead unfortunately.

• Unknown____

I'm so glad that this phone didn't have selfie camera, it's useless anyway, phones with only a camera on the back are better XD

Arabaz, 11 Oct 2018how to play youtube in nokia 500You must install from bemobi mobile store Opera mini or Opera mobile

• Arabaz

how to play youtube in nokia 500

Why does everybody want Whatsapp? It's one of the worst messenger apps out there and it doesn't exist for this phone because it's not a smartphone.

• Jason

el bawab, 06 Apr 2018i wgant to know if i can applied whatsapp ?? or not o try b... moreWhatsapp is being discontinued 2/3 years till now. What are you talking about. You have to download the new appstore app in order to download new apps.

• el bawab

i wgant to know if i can applied whatsapp ?? or not o try but without benifit

• Roshan Braganza

I own this phone , very stylish ,light , and camera is also good . Let me tell you one thing , this phone never ever hangs , that's 1 GHz processor in symbian Anna . and its very fast too . Now phone have issues like screen is not going into standby mode automatically ,but will repair it soon

• ICON

Nokia 500 is a very good phone,durable and with good functions.I've been using mine since june 2012 with no issues at all not even the batt,very strong.

• abdi

It is java phone and it is nice . it have cool stuffs

• sandeep

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2016yes it mobile sirias problem hanggggplease my phone game download okay

• A

not a good phone and battery back up very poor

• arifin

great baterry life .regulations it is very good phone really

• apaleolog

I like very mach my Nokia 500
Would you like to inform me where i can find the flying mode into my phone (symbian^3)