Nokia 500

Nokia 500

• Aussie

Symbian OS is dead unfortunately.

• Unknown____

I'm so glad that this phone didn't have selfie camera, it's useless anyway, phones with only a camera on the back are better XD

Arabaz, 11 Oct 2018how to play youtube in nokia 500You must install from bemobi mobile store Opera mini or Opera mobile

• Arabaz

how to play youtube in nokia 500

Why does everybody want Whatsapp? It's one of the worst messenger apps out there and it doesn't exist for this phone because it's not a smartphone.

• Jason

el bawab, 06 Apr 2018i wgant to know if i can applied whatsapp ?? or not o try but wi... moreWhatsapp is being discontinued 2/3 years till now. What are you talking about. You have to download the new appstore app in order to download new apps.

• el bawab

i wgant to know if i can applied whatsapp ?? or not o try but without benifit

• Roshan Braganza

I own this phone , very stylish ,light , and camera is also good . Let me tell you one thing , this phone never ever hangs , that's 1 GHz processor in symbian Anna . and its very fast too . Now phone have issues like screen is not going into standby mode automatically ,but will repair it soon

• ICON

Nokia 500 is a very good phone,durable and with good functions.I've been using mine since june 2012 with no issues at all not even the batt,very strong.

• abdi

It is java phone and it is nice . it have cool stuffs

• sandeep

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2016yes it mobile sirias problem hanggggplease my phone game download okay

• A

not a good phone and battery back up very poor

• arifin

great baterry life .regulations it is very good phone really

• apaleolog

I like very mach my Nokia 500
Would you like to inform me where i can find the flying mode into my phone (symbian^3)

• Jigar patel

I like it very much

• sonu

Litu, 22 Oct 2016i am happy using nokia 500.it is a better phone to operate and v... morebut whatsapp will not work in this phone after 2017/06/30

• vicky

easy, 15 Dec 2016i've been using nokia 500 since 2011 and it still okay till now ... moreyou are right this is best ever phone

• AnonD-620937

i like this phone. because this phone from the legend manufacturer

• easy

say, 13 Sep 2016I had the same problem. I went to service centre, they replaced ... morethey replaced to a new nokia 500?

• easy

i've been using nokia 500 since 2011 and it still okay till now . i love my phone so much . several times it dropped from high place but it is not broken . hope i can use nokia 500 for many years later . nokia is the best .