Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

• İnsanimsi

samirr, 22 Aug 2019I love this phone as this have an excellent sound quality with l... morePlease God please make this true
But with qwerty keyboards
=
Absolute cheap android defender

• Oppyoptional

Best sounding phone anywhere, anytime. It was produced during a huge switchover during the Palm days.

anyone know where can i buy this phone in bangladesh?

Jaso, 26 Oct 2019Does It Have Video Call?Are you mad its doesnt have front camera then how u use video call

priya, 02 Aug 2009hi i also wanna know dat is it possible 2 watch youtube vdos o... moreBut mine cannot watch youtube videos

• Momon

Jaso, 26 Oct 2019Does It Have Video Call?Nope

• Jaso

Sagar, 11 Oct 2019Can u send pic of ur phoneDoes It Have Video Call?

• Sagar

gigikidz, 02 Mar 2019I love this phone. I'm still using it today.Can u send pic of ur phone

Sweet

• Jefter

It Was Nice Phone

• Khan

Abatna, 19 Oct 2012Download another opera mini,version 7.it will upload photos.thanxKm

• Aryan

gigikidz, 02 Mar 2019I love this phone. I'm still using it today.Hi,
Does this phone support latest boat rockerz bluetooth headphones?

I love this phone as this have an excellent sound quality with light effects on the side (depends on the color of the phone) and browsing, gaming, camera is also really good on this. I miss this kind of phone that Nokia had during those years. I wish that HMD Nokia will reborn xpress music phones once again and other Nokia phones before that are a must have during the past.

Kk, 24 Feb 2019Now in 2019, nobody care about feature phone like this. But HV s... moreThat is coincidentially how much I paid for a Sony Ericsson K810i. Nokia 5130 XpressMusic has weaker specifications, apart from the loudspeaker. So yeah, not a good deal.

• gigikidz

I love this phone. I'm still using it today.

• Kk

Now in 2019, nobody care about feature phone like this. But HV seen this new set at unbelievable low price of about USD10. Any one use b4? How d music sound quality?

• Satheesh

Macbeth, 23 Sep 2018Yes.My nokia 5130 xpressmusic mobile was update to 2018.

• JigJack

i hope they will do a rework from one of the xpressmusic phones. i miss the dedicated musicplayer buttons.

Loko, 18 Aug 2018You mean the ebay chinese "refurbished"?Yes.

• Loko

AnonD-663653, 30 May 2018Quiker and olx sellers are sale poor quality 5130 with cheap dup... moreYou mean the ebay chinese "refurbished"?