Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

• Sagar

gigikidz, 02 Mar 2019I love this phone. I'm still using it today.Can u send pic of ur phone

Sweet

• Jefter

It Was Nice Phone

• Khan

Abatna, 19 Oct 2012Download another opera mini,version 7.it will upload photos.thanxKm

• Aryan

gigikidz, 02 Mar 2019I love this phone. I'm still using it today.Hi,
Does this phone support latest boat rockerz bluetooth headphones?

I love this phone as this have an excellent sound quality with light effects on the side (depends on the color of the phone) and browsing, gaming, camera is also really good on this. I miss this kind of phone that Nokia had during those years. I wish that HMD Nokia will reborn xpress music phones once again and other Nokia phones before that are a must have during the past.

Kk, 24 Feb 2019Now in 2019, nobody care about feature phone like this. But HV s... moreThat is coincidentially how much I paid for a Sony Ericsson K810i. Nokia 5130 XpressMusic has weaker specifications, apart from the loudspeaker. So yeah, not a good deal.

• gigikidz

I love this phone. I'm still using it today.

• Kk

Now in 2019, nobody care about feature phone like this. But HV seen this new set at unbelievable low price of about USD10. Any one use b4? How d music sound quality?

• Satheesh

Macbeth, 23 Sep 2018Yes.My nokia 5130 xpressmusic mobile was update to 2018.

• JigJack

i hope they will do a rework from one of the xpressmusic phones. i miss the dedicated musicplayer buttons.

Loko, 18 Aug 2018You mean the ebay chinese "refurbished"?Yes.

• Loko

AnonD-663653, 30 May 2018Quiker and olx sellers are sale poor quality 5130 with cheap dup... moreYou mean the ebay chinese "refurbished"?

• ManWhoSleptWithWolf

Currently using this phone ,Nostalgia coming from nowhere,usually when we hear epic ring tone.(and LED lights)

• Mustafizur rahman

AnonD-218276, 25 Dec 2013How to get back Nokia 5130 XM stock games and application like B... moreBluetooth not open

Quiker and olx sellers are sale poor quality 5130 with cheap duplicate body of 5130 and saying that brand new..never buy guyzz..

• Sandeep

My lovable, extraordinary, unforgettable wonderfull product from Nokia.... Thank u nokia for giving this product

• Hasan

Opera mini not download please tell me how to download opera mini

• vajira

I used my nokia phone about year 2010 up to now 2018 its is very very good phone .
suddenly gone display -- how can I read phone numbers -- connect through USB with my personal computer --- what is the software download/install to read the phone numbers

• AnonD-209554

Love this phone, 8 years daily usage for talk and text, 8 gig of my favorite music. still using it now. Only recently I bought a cheap China basic phone, dismayed by it's performance, I discarded it to my junk items. If I want to use the internet, I shift to laptop.