Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2020How much ineed to buymayb N12,000 u may not even find the phone

• Jack

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2020Are you mad its doesnt have front camera then how u use vid... moreNice

• Shan

Mustanser, 07 Nov 2009Hi, PLS Let me that Nokia 5130's Sound Quality Is Good Or N... moreNice

samirr, 22 Aug 2019I love this phone as this have an excellent sound quality w... moreYour wish was answered..

I'm using it on 2010-11. But unfortunately lost it. It's the best mobile phone I'm ever used

Ghj, 17 Mar 2020Ali expressHow much ineed to buy

• Ghj

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2020anyone know where can i buy this phone in bangladesh?Ali express

• İnsanimsi

samirr, 22 Aug 2019I love this phone as this have an excellent sound quality w... morePlease God please make this true
But with qwerty keyboards
=
Absolute cheap android defender

• Oppyoptional

Best sounding phone anywhere, anytime. It was produced during a huge switchover during the Palm days.

anyone know where can i buy this phone in bangladesh?

Jaso, 26 Oct 2019Does It Have Video Call?Are you mad its doesnt have front camera then how u use video call

priya, 02 Aug 2009hi i also wanna know dat is it possible 2 watch youtube v... moreBut mine cannot watch youtube videos

• Momon

Jaso, 26 Oct 2019Does It Have Video Call?Nope

• Jaso

Sagar, 11 Oct 2019Can u send pic of ur phoneDoes It Have Video Call?

• Sagar

gigikidz, 02 Mar 2019I love this phone. I'm still using it today.Can u send pic of ur phone

Sweet

• Jefter

It Was Nice Phone

• Khan

Abatna, 19 Oct 2012Download another opera mini,version 7.it will upload photos.thanxKm

• Aryan

gigikidz, 02 Mar 2019I love this phone. I'm still using it today.Hi,
Does this phone support latest boat rockerz bluetooth headphones?

I love this phone as this have an excellent sound quality with light effects on the side (depends on the color of the phone) and browsing, gaming, camera is also really good on this. I miss this kind of phone that Nokia had during those years. I wish that HMD Nokia will reborn xpress music phones once again and other Nokia phones before that are a must have during the past.