Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

• Satheesh

Macbeth, 23 Sep 2018Yes.My nokia 5130 xpressmusic mobile was update to 2018.

• JigJack

i hope they will do a rework from one of the xpressmusic phones. i miss the dedicated musicplayer buttons.

Loko, 18 Aug 2018You mean the ebay chinese "refurbished"?Yes.

• Loko

AnonD-663653, 30 May 2018Quiker and olx sellers are sale poor quality 5130 with cheap dup... moreYou mean the ebay chinese "refurbished"?

• ManWhoSleptWithWolf

Currently using this phone ,Nostalgia coming from nowhere,usually when we hear epic ring tone.(and LED lights)

• Mustafizur rahman

AnonD-218276, 25 Dec 2013How to get back Nokia 5130 XM stock games and application like B... moreBluetooth not open

Quiker and olx sellers are sale poor quality 5130 with cheap duplicate body of 5130 and saying that brand new..never buy guyzz..

• Sandeep

My lovable, extraordinary, unforgettable wonderfull product from Nokia.... Thank u nokia for giving this product

• Hasan

Opera mini not download please tell me how to download opera mini

• vajira

I used my nokia phone about year 2010 up to now 2018 its is very very good phone .
suddenly gone display -- how can I read phone numbers -- connect through USB with my personal computer --- what is the software download/install to read the phone numbers

• AnonD-209554

Love this phone, 8 years daily usage for talk and text, 8 gig of my favorite music. still using it now. Only recently I bought a cheap China basic phone, dismayed by it's performance, I discarded it to my junk items. If I want to use the internet, I shift to laptop.

i have this phone is perfect for listen music.....already have 9 years working without problems

Its a good phone

• sunzet1

Loved the phone and used it as long at it worked but in 2011 the buttons started to fail and I gave in to those who told me it was really about time I got an smartphone...

• sunil banjare

nice mobile phone

• GK

I brought a refurbished 5130 last week.
better than today's any basic mobile...

Still using it since December 2009, working fine... :)

• HASMUKH

i am using Nokia 5130 On 2 Yers Nice Model

• Moussa

Hi dears i want you to tell me please what's network card Nokia XpressMusic 5130c-2 made in Romania work with.
endeed i think you'll help now because i'm in Guinea and i can't use any network.

• nikhik

btu, 22 Mar 2017Why the hell Nokia stopped these just because of the arrival of ... morei have recntly orderd blue one..