Nokia 515

Nokia 515

Rotary Dial, 17 Jun 2019Nice build and for me, feature phone is enough, don't need wifi ... moreNokia 515 is 2g and 3g

• Bilal

My Nokia 515 Not aproved by PTA so..

How i can register Nokia 515 from PTA

• Rotary Dial

Nice build and for me, feature phone is enough, don't need wifi bluetooth etc. But in Canada you will need 3G minimum for just talk when 2G is phased out, and the 515 has no 3G 850/1900 capability so no good here, too bad. Will stick to my Nokia C2.

• Jeet

panos, 02 Jun 2018Hello, im new here. So i have a problem with Nokia 515. I kno... moreJust go to notifications & then disabled both..

• jules

515 is the last great feature phone nokia made,s40 operating system works well for a simple feature phone with small screen plus it has 5 mega pix camera,so why does nokia not sell these popular phone's anymore!!if nokia was to sell same phone with 4g and updated the browser with same camera it would sell well all over the world instead we get 3310, ibrought this handset and was shocked how cheap it was,i gave it to my 3 year old to play with as a toy, nokia i know smart phone,s are the future but there is still market for a quality made feature pnone which is what the 515 is.

Jon, 10 Sep 2018Does Nokia 515 support smileys or emojis in sms?It has smileys for texts.

RIP Series 40 1999-2013 :'(

Jon, 10 Sep 2018Does Nokia 515 support smileys or emojis in sms?Yes, a limited range* can be selected from the keyboard. A greater range is displayed correctly when received, including non-face icons. Of course everything added to unicode in the last five years or so will not display (or, as "tofu").

*16 of those: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoticons_(Unicode­_block), first version. Im too lazy to figure out which, but it gives a decent basic selection.

• Jon

Does Nokia 515 support smileys or emojis in sms?

I need this phone new one my own is old and I so much love the phone

• panos

Hello,

im new here. So i have a problem with Nokia 515. I know its an old phone but its my favorite and i dont like smartphones. Anyway i tried a lot of methods to get rid off preinstalled apps (facebook, whatsapp etc) and i couldnt remove them. I tried the method with BlueFTP and MiniComander. I tried with NSS (nokia software service) and with a lot of other programms in windows (MobiMB, phoenix etc) . Apps are in the firmware. I want to try to modify firmware but its too difficult to find a programm to do that.

Anybody knows how to remove them or how to modify firmware?????

Its not that they are bother me but some apps are connecting all the time to internet and my battery getting low all the time. Apart from this some of the apps cant be used anymore because they are not supported by the companies. I cant disable them and i cant stop them. Anyone knows anything?

thanks

Philly, 28 Mar 2017Can Facebook be downloaded onto the Nokia 515Yea

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2017has got wi-fi?has not

has got wi-fi?

Error - the phone's original ringtones are in the .aac format, although you can use .mp3 format ringtones.

Philly, 28 Mar 2017Can Facebook be downloaded onto the Nokia 515Yes, facebook, messenger, whatsapp, tweeter, wechat can be installed flawlessly

• Mahmud

it available now..?

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2017Have been using it for 3years now and it is stil very active but... moreebay!

• Vaibhav

is Nokia 515 support whatsapp???

• malikmaq

hi am using nokia 515
here is problem is that signal problem
plz any one know about this problem]
thanks