Nokia 515

Nokia 515

You can call botten phones dump phones.. But do not call a serie 40 Device a dump phone, its 2020 and i still have a serie 40 phone with me.. Haha who cares if new devices are out every year.. Its legal to use a phone of my choice

Habib, 28 Feb 2020Im using this in2020 amazing phoneIn this phone have a YouTube app or not.?

• Habib

Im using this in2020 amazing phone

• golden oldie

ammar, 07 Jan 2020now in December 2019 nokia 515 not support Facebook plz let us ... moreThe greedy people at facebook and whatsapp have stopped all compatibility with nokia;s s40 and s60 operating systems in 2019 which nokia sold these phone's in the billions yes that,s "billions"not millions,207 208 301 515 and many more model's, microsoft killed off nokia s40 and s60 way back in 2013,in 2020 you can not get a well built feature phone like a nokia 515 anymore with a practical and simple operating system with a 5mp camera and with excellent music and talk back sound,thank you corporate America for all the people out there who still like there nokia featue phone's which are basically useless now in 2020!

• Enchev

I bought this phone back in 2013.Since the moment i saw it, i wanted it badly. I used it for 2 years, then i started using smartphones. The year is 2020, my father is still using it 7 years after i bought it. This is the last true Nokia in my mind. It has one or two scratches and thats it. I paid 200 euro for it, if i have bought i smartphone for that money it would have been obsolete by now. It is a art of a feature phone. Maybe one day i will buy another one for my secondary phone.

• ammar

now in December 2019 nokia 515 not support Facebook plz let us know. now which Facebook version sported nokia 515 in 2020

• Mr Love

Rotary Dial, 17 Jun 2019Nice build and for me, feature phone is enough, don't need wifi ... moreIt does have HSPA, That mean it has 3G support.

Rotary Dial, 17 Jun 2019Nice build and for me, feature phone is enough, don't need wifi ... moreNokia 515 is 2g and 3g

• Bilal

My Nokia 515 Not aproved by PTA so..

How i can register Nokia 515 from PTA

• Rotary Dial

Nice build and for me, feature phone is enough, don't need wifi bluetooth etc. But in Canada you will need 3G minimum for just talk when 2G is phased out, and the 515 has no 3G 850/1900 capability so no good here, too bad. Will stick to my Nokia C2.

• Jeet

panos, 02 Jun 2018Hello, im new here. So i have a problem with Nokia 515. I kno... moreJust go to notifications & then disabled both..

• jules

515 is the last great feature phone nokia made,s40 operating system works well for a simple feature phone with small screen plus it has 5 mega pix camera,so why does nokia not sell these popular phone's anymore!!if nokia was to sell same phone with 4g and updated the browser with same camera it would sell well all over the world instead we get 3310, ibrought this handset and was shocked how cheap it was,i gave it to my 3 year old to play with as a toy, nokia i know smart phone,s are the future but there is still market for a quality made feature pnone which is what the 515 is.

Jon, 10 Sep 2018Does Nokia 515 support smileys or emojis in sms?It has smileys for texts.

RIP Series 40 1999-2013 :'(

Jon, 10 Sep 2018Does Nokia 515 support smileys or emojis in sms?Yes, a limited range* can be selected from the keyboard. A greater range is displayed correctly when received, including non-face icons. Of course everything added to unicode in the last five years or so will not display (or, as "tofu").

*16 of those: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoticons_(Unicode­_block), first version. Im too lazy to figure out which, but it gives a decent basic selection.

• Jon

Does Nokia 515 support smileys or emojis in sms?

I need this phone new one my own is old and I so much love the phone

• panos

Hello,

im new here. So i have a problem with Nokia 515. I know its an old phone but its my favorite and i dont like smartphones. Anyway i tried a lot of methods to get rid off preinstalled apps (facebook, whatsapp etc) and i couldnt remove them. I tried the method with BlueFTP and MiniComander. I tried with NSS (nokia software service) and with a lot of other programms in windows (MobiMB, phoenix etc) . Apps are in the firmware. I want to try to modify firmware but its too difficult to find a programm to do that.

Anybody knows how to remove them or how to modify firmware?????

Its not that they are bother me but some apps are connecting all the time to internet and my battery getting low all the time. Apart from this some of the apps cant be used anymore because they are not supported by the companies. I cant disable them and i cant stop them. Anyone knows anything?

thanks