Nokia 5220 XpressMusic

Nokia 5220 XpressMusic

• parveen

this phone is very bad result.

• ashish

ya its nice phone wit lots of features n rlly less price

• @ntu

the worst parts are video recording and hanging probs... but I wanna take a risk...
I'm buying it tomorrow....

• burik pak hang

please tell me nokia 5220 has software or no..????please...??????/

• edgeman

its not reall y a opinio its just i need to replace my phone so would u say this is a gd phone plz cheers

• KARBHIR

awid, 04 Jun 2009to Joey Just instll the pc suite that comes with your phone fro... morei have software problem in my phone. my phone formete 5 times it selfe. not me formeting it. after formete no evan compny tones in it. is nokia replase my phone?

• awid

Joey, 01 Jun 2009Anyone who can help me how to update my firmware? Many thanks guys!to Joey
Just instll the pc suite that comes with your phone from there.Go to uodate phone software,the green color icon.Thence just follow. the phone will on & off byitself . Wait till finish & u will upgrade to the latest V 6.5.Thats all dude

• awid

jo, 01 Jun 2009can that fon use themes?? of course

the most sad phone ever i came across please ban this phone coz from day one i had problem..eithr it hangs or it gets disconnected..or messages go blank...welll im really irritated...and willl never prefer nokia phones going forward

• win

vasu, 03 Jun 2009why not? they surely solve ur problemi think they have solved ma prob...as 2day only i am getting my phone back...........i am sooo xited.............

• ROJAK

sve ok ali je kamera trebala biti 3.2 mpx

• MASUM SHOEB

pls arrange a blutooth device head phone.pls pls

• vasu

win, 01 Jun 2009heyyyyy.....my phone had display problem......during an incoing ... morewhy not? they surely solve ur problem

• aku_hani_cute

please help me...???nokia 5220 has software or no..???please.........???????tell me..???

• jo

can that fon use themes??

• kaye

how to have a GPRS inthis phone..???

• win

heyyyyy.....my phone had display problem......during an incoing call.....der use to appear lines on ma screen....i gave it to nokia care last tuesday....ie 26......they told me u will get it back....after 10 to 15 days......will my problem be solved over there..........

• Joey

Anyone who can help me how to update my firmware? Many thanks guys!

• lol

this phone is really bad am always having problem with my.when am always listening to music it keep going non stop and then it swich itself.what hill

• lol

this phone is really bad am always having problem with my.when am always to music it keep going non stop and then it swich itself