Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• novicer

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2011Hai friend please dont buy samsung champ buy nokia 5233cchamp is good little phone and is.much faster than 5233 however thats a.feature fone which may not be able to play video with frame rate higher than 15 in mp4 format. also no other functions .

• madhuabhishek

Hi this is madhuabhishek entire in nokia products peices in no of types of mobiles in market.

but i was using nokia5233 it was very good sencer system in this never i can't seen like this types of mobile.

• Rao T S P

An excellent one from the world's leading manufacturers of Mobile Phones! No other phone matches its video quality..! Simply a superb piece..!

BEN, 24 Nov 2011How to save bluetooh files directly on memory card? is there any... moreHi mate... in order to save files directly to memory card, use Bluetooth receiver app. It can be downloaded from mobile9 website.

Rupali, 26 Nov 2011nokia 5233 or samsung champ 3.5g ? i dnt care abt d 3.5g as i dn... moreHai friend please dont buy samsung champ buy nokia 5233

Jacky, 25 Nov 2011I hv buy this phone and if i download any app while installing i... moreHai friends i am also using this in installation problem in check the installation setting in there turn off the online certificate

• srujan

nokia 5233 is a worlds worrost and waste phone waste volume in cell waste sound in earphones so ban the mobiles immediately

• Sathee

Very worst mobile.... Volume of the mobile is very very low... No good applications in store also...

• Rupali

nokia 5233 or samsung champ 3.5g ? i dnt care abt d 3.5g as i dnt use intrnt on fone ,guys plz help !

• Jacky

I hv buy this phone and if i download any app while installing its showing critificate expired.so if u can help plz... Help me thnx in advance

• Mahi

ya bt som of sis apps wont wrk in this

this is a awsome phne i love my phne

• Samii

Hi Guys,

I bought this mobile 3 days back.It's realy nice.
But i wana know tht is there any good headset that i shd buy to make it's music more soft and sweet..

Plz let me know if any one have any idea about it??

• dks

AnonD-542, 25 Nov 2011Follow the instructions on this link, www.symbianzone.us/2010/0... moreits works only symbian 3 (PR 1.0 1.1 and 1.2).
Symbian anna (PR 2.0).
Symbian belle (PR 3.0).
Not work on s60v5 device

• Its me sourav

BEN, 24 Nov 2011How to save bluetooh files directly on memory card? is there any... moreJust go to messaging.tap it.then go to option>settings>others>memory in use>e:memory card...thats it.

dks, 24 Nov 2011Sbdevilmind Please tell me how to get certificate of my phone w... moreFollow the instructions on this link,
www.symbianzone.us/2010/02/get-your-certificate-­and-key-for-s60v3.html?m=1

• ravi

i like this among all mobile due its feaure

• dks

Sbdevilmind
Please tell me how to get certificate of my phone without using pc because i have no knowledge about pc.
And also tell any easy solution for how singed any unsinged apps.
Please tell me.

• BEN

How to save bluetooh files directly on memory card? is there any option?