Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• manu

anil, 19 Aug 2011is a very good phone but the network is not so good this phone is very good and its internet speed is also good

• Harry

Smarty, 16 Aug 2011U dnt know to use iphone or u have never seen iphone so first go... moreDude but see first the Price of Nokia 5233 & I Phone. I Phone is 4 X higher then 5233.

• anil

9995572323, 19 Aug 2011nice phone with good performance in a low cost . thanx nokiais a very good phone but the network is not so good

• gowtham

hey can i update my nokia 5233 to symbian anna........................if yes how can i update it

• Gitesh

very nic phn, i luv dis smart & gud lukng phn...

• mister curious

Dear friends, thanks a lot for all your valuable suggestions and remarks.. i'be been using this set now since 4 months.. Its really good and an affordable touchscreen. I'd like to know whether:
1) is it possible to record incoming voice calls without installing any applications?
2) how can i lock my phone with a security code?

• jidu

any one please help me which phone is better. samsung corby 2 or nokia 5233 or star 2

• 9995572323

nice phone with good performance in a low cost . thanx nokia

• Satya

Hai. . . Frnds this nokia mobiles are fastest easy understandable for all i un believable for more options i realy thanks to nokia. . . . :-@

Dks, 18 Aug 2011Which and whear i can download HD games for my 5233Simply google for that

• Dks

Which and whear i can download HD games for my 5233

• dks

which and whear i can download HD games for my 5233

• sunil

yes it is perfect mobile for easy cost

• Sharma

hiiiiiiiiiii guys
before i am using many type handset like sony,samsung extra
but this handset his tooo good
fastest internet.....camera clearity
online video play extra......@

• Saajan

Hi guys I am using this phone from january..//
& I have used HTC smart Samsung corby & champ etc..
But Ididn"t get more featured phone In this Price..
So guys in my veiw It is a cool phone & you can't get
any odr phone in this price .. Which has featur lik this....
THANKS..

very nice mobile but there is no wifae and flash light!

AnonD-17985, 16 Aug 2011my phone memory is only 29 mb left but i dont have anything in m... morego to application manager.. u can delete from there

• Dks

please tell me
how and whear i can download certificate andkey from our mobie because i have no knowledge about computer.
Because i have no computer and not knowledge about computer so i an not flashing our mobile any custom firmwear like latest c6-04.
So my friend please tell me any trick how can download cer & key and update our my firmwear from my mobile.

• Kedar

Nokia 5233 latest mobile high speed internet from gprs 296kbps edge296kbps wcdma 384 kbps price rs 6599 all india price software ram 128mb rom64mb phone memory 70mb expandabale 16gb amazing phone on nokia 5233

• wasm

AnonD-17985, 16 Aug 2011my phone memory is only 29 mb left but i dont have anything in m... moredude delet your sms from massege box n then set your massege momry in m card