Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• Chandan

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2016Nokia in no whatsappsWhats app

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2016Nokia in no whatsappsWhatsapp

Loved this phone once upon a time.
I remember those days when internet was new and android did not took its shape in market.
This was the biggest screen we used to see in market after N90 communicator series.

Cant forget those lovely emotions attached with this phone. Above that, we used to do lot of work from home with this phone for http://www.midnightcake.com where I used to work for customer support. This was by far the fastest phone to work online.

Nokia 5233 also had stylus and few options to change the back cover. The covers came in trendy colors like Blue, Orange and Black. The beauty of box provided by Nokia and the way they represented the packaging outside as well as inside made the phone buying experience a kind of festive celebration. Now a days even if buy a phone worth equivalent to a motorcycle, we do not get much in box, and sizes of box has so drastically reduced to just few mm more than the handset to save on cost, that we do not feel that it is such a precious phone.

Thanks to Nokia for few such wonderful creation for mankind. They were once upon a time the life of everyone in that era of early smart phones. Few of the unmatched handsets I used and cant forget are E63 (http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e63-2599.php), 5510, 3310 (http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3310-192.php), 6233 (http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6233_and_6282_ann­ounced-news-147.php)

• Pinku

Battery meter not showing charging

kishor, 08 Sep 2016this phone whatapp support ha.?No

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2016Nokia in no whatsappsnokia 5230 watsapp

Unknown, 04 Aug 2016Can we download Apps from Google Playstore and does this phone s... moreYes

• kunal

the amazing phone like computer

qadri, 04 Mar 2017Im using whatsapp ,facebook,E mail and much more in this phone. ... morehow

• akshay

how to start whatsapp on nokia 5233

#super phon

• qadri

Im using whatsapp ,facebook,E mail and much more in this phone. Exelent Sakkhat khattarnak phone

• love my T @14apr eve

reminds me of old good days..love this classic

• Azad

Is there Wi-Fi option in that phone..

• Rajii

Awsome mobile from nokia...i'm still using 5233 .....from 2011...& now it's on very good condition...
I love it...

ovi

• Nenei

Last time I had order this Nokia 5233 product online and I had received it and paid full amount for it.but then what I had received was not working and not able to use it. Afterwards I had Complain to the Ebay Product and they had Suggested me to refund amount which I had paid through Bank draft in my name! But I did not get so far it is 3-4 Month running.
Please do not believe it this product through Online purchase.
Just cheating to innocent poor people!

• Danger

Whatsapp still sopporting.superb mobile with 2 mp camera and bassful speaker

• sani

Jual Halder, 11 Jan 2017Hi, ... morei am not likeing

• Jual Halder

Hi, gays i am Using Last 3 Years To Nokia 5233 . i am very Happy Because This Handset are Amazing . And my Last 3 Years Exprences Nokia 5233 Best Phone all over india. i am very very very Happy & Thanks To Nokia .