Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• Pinku

Battery meter not showing charging

kishor, 08 Sep 2016this phone whatapp support ha.?No

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2016Nokia in no whatsappsnokia 5230 watsapp

Unknown, 04 Aug 2016Can we download Apps from Google Playstore and does this phone s... moreYes

• kunal

the amazing phone like computer

qadri, 04 Mar 2017Im using whatsapp ,facebook,E mail and much more in this phone. ... morehow

• akshay

how to start whatsapp on nokia 5233

#super phon

• qadri

Im using whatsapp ,facebook,E mail and much more in this phone. Exelent Sakkhat khattarnak phone

• love my T @14apr eve

reminds me of old good days..love this classic

• Azad

Is there Wi-Fi option in that phone..

• Rajii

Awsome mobile from nokia...i'm still using 5233 .....from 2011...& now it's on very good condition...
I love it...

ovi

• Nenei

Last time I had order this Nokia 5233 product online and I had received it and paid full amount for it.but then what I had received was not working and not able to use it. Afterwards I had Complain to the Ebay Product and they had Suggested me to refund amount which I had paid through Bank draft in my name! But I did not get so far it is 3-4 Month running.
Please do not believe it this product through Online purchase.
Just cheating to innocent poor people!

• Danger

Whatsapp still sopporting.superb mobile with 2 mp camera and bassful speaker

• sani

Jual Halder, 11 Jan 2017Hi, ... morei am not likeing

• Jual Halder

Hi, gays i am Using Last 3 Years To Nokia 5233 . i am very Happy Because This Handset are Amazing . And my Last 3 Years Exprences Nokia 5233 Best Phone all over india. i am very very very Happy & Thanks To Nokia .

Ron, 02 Dec 2016i love nokia 5233! Thankyou nokianokia 5233 my best mobil

• Suvra das thakur

it's amazing...i love it

• Raj

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2012why this nokia 5233 restore fectory code i will lost this so ple... morePasword~12345