Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

Mahi719, 03 Jan 2011Frm where i can download katalyst and the full process to perfor... moreHere is the link for katalyst^2.
A link for flashing guide it also there.
forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=31591.0

• Shaurya

ekamber, 02 Jan 2011hi guys iam ekamber from india and i'd like to thank you guys wh... moreUr version is the latest
U must use ucbrowser for better perfomance in net.
choose touch version of mobile9 to download files.

• Shuvo

Mahi719, 03 Jan 2011Frm where i can download katalyst and the full process to perfor... moreGo http://n5233.tk for learn more.
Or http://forum.pnht.pl
register this site. Than go tutorial section 4 learn about flashing. And 4 cfw go cfw relise section.

• Mahi719

Frm where i can download katalyst and the full process to perform as i dont hav any to do flashing. Please help me.

• Shuvo

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2011If you want to add theme effects to your cfw,visit this link and... moreTnx dude.btw Why anonymous, give a name bro.

• Mahi719

Shuvo, 03 Jan 2011Its speaker volume is low. But headphone volume is very nice. Wh... moreIf you want to add theme effects to your cfw,visit this link and read from the begining ,(read the posts of sbdevilmind and shreyasdilip)

• Shuvo

Amjad, 02 Jan 2011I happened to read in many reviews that music player outputs low... moreIts speaker volume is low. But headphone volume is very nice. When u conect ur headphn choosd the lineout option(not headphn) when showing 3 option.
1. Yes nokia's headset is available in market. Try wh-205 or wh-702. They are gud
2.yes its default headset is very bad. If u buy a gud sony or phlp headset this prblm will be solved.

• Amjad

I happened to read in many reviews that music player outputs low volume. What can be done in order to overcome this?
1) are express music headphone available in the market and will it enhance the low volume issue?
2) is it the problem of the default headphone provided in the box? Can it be solved by using a better one like say sony or philips?? Kindly help me out...

• EHS

Utk plz give me the link from where i can download Ultimate smoke theme effect and the link where i can learn more about adding or editing theme effects.

ekamber, 02 Jan 2011hi guys iam ekamber from india and i'd like to thank you guys wh... moremobile 9 has two versions --mobile version and desktop version.

If you use desktop version for downloading using opera mini, you cannot download. It will say download will start in a few seconds and nothing will happen.

Use opera mobile 10(not opera mini )for downloading from mobile9. Then you can download any files to any folder you want.

But if you want to contine with opera mini, use mobile version of mobile9.com. For that, click this link
http://m.mobile9.com in opera mini.you will be redirected to the mobile site. There select 'touch version '. You can use the search option for any file you want.

In short,use opera mobile 10 or default browser for mobile9's full site. Use the mobile version of the site while in opera mini .

• saurav

guys..
i have bought this amazing phone just two days ago..
i have been reading various comments about flashing this phone.. but i don't have any idea about flashing..
plz help me out with the following ques..
my software version is-- v 21.1.102
Q. what is flashing and why should I do it..??
Q. how to do it..??
contact me through mail-- sb.primex@gmail.com

• welcome nokia

hello.im a beginner of this phone.i'm a former samsung corby user but i switch to nokia 5233.this phone is really great!smart phone superb.well i have a question.since im a beginner of this phone, when i download the spbmobile,do i need to flash my phone first before i download it? i need your reponse people.thanks :)

• ekamber

hi guys iam ekamber from india and i'd like to thank you guys who are such immense help on all doubts and issues.
Hi anonymous as you advised iam using opera 5.1beta2 and its superb.
Guys on my set the fw version being shown is 21.1.102. Is it latest or not? Iam very interested in customising my firmware but iam not that techie and afraid.
This set is great, but this generation is of loud music on which this set fails, but few mentioned that powermp3 can enhance the loudness from the speaker. Is it true. I did lot of google search but found no relevant powermp3 for free. So guys can someone mention direct link/site where i can download powermp3 for free. I tried to download few things from mobile9 but the site sucks. It says 'starting download in 5/10 seconds' but nothing happens.
Guys please reply soon.

• utk

angat, 02 Jan 2011Duz katalyst^2 havin line out option ?Yup, all 5233 based firmwares have that option including original FW.

Going out. See ya later.

• utk

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2011hey frnd. also plz. tell me after downloading katalyst 2 cfg wt ... more5233modding.blogspot.com/2010/08/5233-modding.ht­ml

Youtube downloader is available. I dont remember the name as I do all my downloading with my pc.

• angat

utk, 02 Jan 2011I kinda stuck with Photon C6. I flashed my phone to check it out... moreDuz katalyst^2 havin line out option ?

utk, 02 Jan 2011TV out is not available. As for audio quality... Get yourself ... morehey frnd. also plz. tell me after downloading katalyst 2 cfg wt to do next frm wich firmware we hav to replace Orignal files ?
cn u gav me link .

cn we download youtube videos directly to fone thru any app ?
for android youtube mate is very good . just like this is there any app for symbian ?