Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• istieak

MOHD , 20 Jul 2013iam buying this cell in 2010 june,iam using smooth touch and no ... moreuse night mode from camera setting

• Bikash

Naresh Jaswal, 29 Jul 2013Very nice phone. Iam using it from the last 5 years no problem f... moreIts proximity sensor

• Naresh Jaswal

Very nice phone. Iam using it from the last 5 years no problem from the start but i have one question on the front side of mobile on the right top above sensor there is a front camera type thing what exactly is this? anyone please help me.

• Teja

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2013can we off nokia 5233 camera sound,if any one knw plz tell??????Keep your phone in silent profile.then the cam sounds will be silent.

• dheeraj

how to download game in my mobile nokia 5233

• king

i like the phon its not so much good bt i lik it

• Raju

rocky, 13 Jul 2013how to clear phone memoryPls go nokia care.

• Sameer

I am using Nokia 5233 last 03 years.It's so good for rough use no problem touch also very good but one thing is no in mobile wi-fi.

• anand

last 3 years am using this phone its awesome now i changed the os symbian belle (rockstar) its awesome and perfectly suitable os got more speed and high performance.

saba, 21 Jul 2013I ask for adobe reder for nokia5233 and instalI love this phone, bcoz very gud phone

• Cha B

I have nokia 5233 for about 3 years.It is not giving me any problem but the touch is not so good.So for those people who have used phones like Iphone,Samsung or HTC will not like its touch.I wish there was 'wifi' in this phone.

• Bk

I want nokia 5233

• PrasadH

Hello friends... for my nokia 5233 recently i bought a china earphones for 40/- rupees at local gift shop... this earphones is giving high volume than nokia defualt headphones. i like to use that in indoor. i am satisfied with that china earphones. i am enjoying good quality music by using "bass booster" equalizer band in music player...

• Tushar

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2013hw we can off camera souds?We cnt do tht ....dude.....

• Shivam shinde patil

I'm using nokia 5233 handset since last 4 years and in these year i never went to customer service center for any problem.
I'm used nokia's diffrent handsets bt this is UNIQUE MODEL.
design,performance,battery backup everything is PERFECT.

• s

very good

• prafull

it is the best phone ever i used,,, continue 3 year n i never been to customer care.. i really love this phone

• surya

yaar.. Vry gud phone..

• saba

I ask for adobe reder for nokia5233 and instal

• Imran siddiqui

Maney, 16 Jul 2013If u want another go to m.operamini.com and download operamini 4... moreIts a very gud phone