Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

[deleted post] please use a good language.Any doubts about the phone is most welcome.

• Titan

Hi ,dude dont worry. There is an app with the help of which you can download your cert and key within 2MINUTES. .That app will download your cert and key automatically generated folder called My Cert in your phone. You can then use it with free signer .I have just given a test and worked 100%.I can send you the app if you can provide your e mail id.The download page with a good description is here .http://www.symbianzone.co.cc/2010/02/get-your-c­ertificate-and-key-for-s60v3.html

• Titan

shane, 14 Nov 2010well i couldnt get it from that site..sum isues with imei..it al... moreHi ,dude dont worry. There is an app with the help of which you can download your cert and key within 2MINUTES. .That app will download your cert and key automatically generated folder called My Cert in your phone. You can then use it with free signer .I have just given a test and worked 100%.I can send you the app if you can provide your e mail id.The download page with a good description is here .www.symbianzone.co.cc/2010/02/get-your-certific­ate-and-key-for-s60v3.html

• SidewindeR

Sbdevilmind, 14 Nov 2010Whoa.. I had no idea sidewinder wasn't using swype till now! Try... moreWhoa.. I'll try it asap mate.
Btw you still using Revenge^6? You better give Katalyst^2 a try. It's really good with the right balance of performance and personalisation options. I read in the forum at daily mobile that Revenge^7 ain't gonna come anytime soon. It'll take atleast a month. Good thing my impatience made me upgrade to katalyst^2. I tried all available CFW based on the new update and so far Katalyst^2 seems to be the most appealing atleast for me. Unfortunately AoV mod is the one most lagging behind in terms of features and performance. photon and Electron are good but they lack the flexibility that Katalyst^2 offers like being able to install different HS from outside without having to depend on the builtin HS alone. Already tried 4 or 5 variants of the Oratsu HS with different icon packs and different transparency levels.

• Amitabh Shukla Dewas

VEry Nice Cell Phone.Nice Cam Quality and Video experience Is Too Much......Internet Speed is Satisfactory and aal Cool apps I enjoy with ths Nokia S60V5........

• utk

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2010Hi guys ,today found an app called Resco photo viewer .You can d... moreCool app buddy. It also has a super zoom function. Thanks for the info.
And please you a name.

• kwsyk

hey guys, today i've bought this nice phone. bt, i need a help. how can i block someone so that person cant sms me?? if someone know about this then pls reply. thanks in advance.

• shane

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2010This is what i experienced -Before getting cert and key from s60... morewell i couldnt get it from that site..sum isues with imei..it already exists..so sidewinder advised me to to use the free signer app as it auto generates d cert and key.now what?can u plz use a domain name?

Hi,today found an interesting thing with my friends. They cannot install some apps that i installed in my phone. Took their phone just for a look. The reason was simple .They have not installed zip manager or winrar in their phones. So their phones detected some apps like dictionaries as unknown files which need some extraction. So friends ,install the above apps first.

Can we import the bookmarks from default browser to opera mini ?I did it with uc browser.Chinese guys did a good job with uc.It can give an instant preview of pdf also.China got its own culture on everything. They dont even like google. They use Baidu search engine instead. Opera mini is not also not so popular there. They use uc browser.I think Netqin is also from china.

Hi,any guy installed ttpod in an unhacked phone?Please tell it to me too that how you managed it . I tried hard with several versions for no result. Is it better than power mp3?

Hi guys ,today found an app called Resco photo viewer .You can do everything with a photo in it. Brightness,colour ,contrast ,hue,white balance ,color tone etc for a picture can be adjusted for our taste. But i got its trial version .Anybody got a cracked version ?Also please inform if you know any similar app.

ADVANCED USER, 14 Nov 2010Is there any working "movie maker" or a "video ed... moreit is there in mobile 9. (s60v5 section)

• utk

rafh26, 14 Nov 2010guyz what i min is.. Here in the philippines., we are requesting... moreSo how are you sending the request? Through sms? If so, then it could be a network problem.
You cannot create a new access point in 'uncategorised'. You can create them in Internet, WAP, Multimedia and Streaming. The settings that you receive from network provider are saved in uncategorised.
From the uncategorised destination you can move access points to other destinations but not vice versa. You cannot move an access point that's already in use.
You can edit access points that are present in uncategorised destination.

shane, 14 Nov 2010well tried both of them..didnt help,in vain..same error.This is what i experienced -Before getting cert and key from s60certkey.com ,i tried self sign option of free signer app.But it showed certificate error message. Now i got cert and key from that website. Used it with free signer app . Now all versions of oratsu are installing smoothly. I encountered problems only with ttpod. So my question is did you get your cert and key ?

• ADVANCED USER

Is there any working "movie maker" or a "video editing" application for nokia 5233....please reply here or mail me at msrbinali@yahoo.com...thanks in advance

• shane

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2010did you use cert and key ?or self signed it ?well tried both of them..didnt help,in vain..same error.

shane, 14 Nov 2010well i have signsis tools,tried both the methods,through pc and ... moredid you use cert and key ?or self signed it ?

anybody there?. . . . what happened ?. . . . think all bricked their phones . . . . !

• shane

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2010Believe me ,for the installation of orange tsunami ,it is not a ... morewell i have signsis tools,tried both the methods,through pc and cell both.same error 'requested application access not granted'
sidewinder,any suggestions?