Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

I used this mobile. It is good and I love to use that. But it's network IC is not so strong as I wanted. Everything else is good enough.

• vikas bhardwaj

i like you phones nokia 5233
and feautr....function

• Akhilesh chauhan g.k

eslam, 09 Jun 2013what about romNokia 5233 is best handset this is very low price and in sibian phone and java spoted

• gulab

my fvrt

• gourav

i have using this phone from last two year, nd i got borred never form this, world's best phone ever it sport everthink whice androin nt sporrting grret phone

• bhoot

using it for 2.5 years...still no major problem.a very good phone in low price...

• mohit

Arpit, 03 Jun 2013Nokia 5233 Best camera fast internet. install wechat,whatsapp,uc... moreand try spb shell 3d on 5233

• I am Lezend

It is a best Phone

• niks007

very bad phone hang soome times internal mb is also very less

• MUSTSHAI

5233 is suoer duper

• eslam

what about rom

• Abhi

Its is the fone which would i call aa perfect fone... Against andoroid n galaxy

• Cherry

Hi friends NOKIA 5233 Phone is super..

• Srinivas

adarsh, 05 Jun 2013its very good fone in this phone all type of software support th... moresame of the software not supporting likes sis an others

• nandhu km

hey dudee. Nokia 5233 is very good phone. I like so much.

• VISHAL

nokia

• M ASAD

nokia 5233 is vvvvvvvvvv good mobile i have use android but i like my nokia 5233

• Soumya

vivek Anand, 14 May 2013dear one...i'm having problem in nokia 5233.....phone's touching... moreHi dude...i also had the same problem....so u change the PDA of the phone....it would cost rs300..... After that it will work properly but a bit less efficiantly...

• SANDEEP

I have nokia 5233 since 1 years the update version was 12.01 i have updated the new version to 40.01. after updating this file of nokia maps automatically gone. what was the problem please suggest me.

• adarsh

its very good fone in this phone all type of software support this phone is better than android.