Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

camera quality is best ; using since 2011

• jak

PrasadH, 10 May 2013Symbian hack is easy. with this symbian hack we can install any ... moreja

• PrasadH

devendra , 10 May 2013ok dear prasadh i will try it.......but what is the proces of ha... moreits not risky process... it will be success if you did it step by step correctly.

• PrasadH

devendra , 10 May 2013ok dear prasadh i will try it.......but what is the proces of ha... moreSymbian hack is easy. with this symbian hack we can install any symbian app/game without any error. My nokia 5233 also hacked. For more complete details just visit http://miniurl.org/symbianhack

• devendra

ok dear prasadh i will try it.......but what is the proces of hacking...& if i will hack my phone then what will happen???

• PrasadH

Anonymous, 08 May 2013thank u for ur all reply...but as u said it can be risky... so t... moreCamera Pro For Nokia 5233 http://jetbitts.com/applications/apps/s5/5/camer­apros_hujrhs82.sis

• PrasadH

Anonymous, 08 May 2013thank u for ur all reply...but as u said it can be risky... so t... morehmmm ok devendra, try to use "camera pro" software. http://miniurl.org/camerapro.sis ( it is a photo camera software ) it can capture photos in good quality. i have this software on my nokia 5233 also. but my phone is hacked phone. if this software is showing error in the installation process, you need to hack your phone.

PrasadH, 08 May 2013i don't know also about custom firmwares. devendra, visit this b... morethank u for ur all reply...but as u said it can be risky... so thats why i m not going to take risk about custom firmware....

• PrasadH

devendra, 07 May 2013but how i can try custom firmware.i don't know also about custom firmwares. devendra, visit this blog once. i think it will solve your problem. this is custom firmware ANNA for nokia 5233. the blog author mentioned that that camera quality is improved with this CFW (custom firmware)

but take your own risk... if there was any wrong then the phone will be crashed.

• devendra

Lalit , 06 May 2013Hi, U can try Custom firmwares for new look......and 1 more thing is when i chose night mode that time video camera record slow motion video...i dnt knw what is the problem?

• devendra

Lalit , 06 May 2013Hi, U can try Custom firmwares for new look......but how i can try custom firmware.

• devendra

PrasadH, 06 May 2013Hi devendra, i am shocked and i can't understand why your nokia... morei have checked my phns Software version: v51.1.002
custom version: 51.1.002.C01.01 language set: 21
modal: 5233
type: RM-625. and phone also made in korea and battery made in china...

• D.K

nokia 5233 is best phone

• Lalit

U can try Custom firmwares for new look......

هل استط&­;#1610;ع دخول على الان&­;#1578;رنت مجان&­;#1575;

• PrasadH

devendra, 05 May 2013thank u...i have visited to nokia care... I gave my phn for upda... moreHi devendra,
i am shocked and i can't understand why your nokia 5233 camera is capturing pictures in low quality! i have nokia 5233. my phone camera is capturing pictures in very good quality. i want to know the difference between your 5233 and my 5233. please tell me your nokia 5233 software information. go to menu -> setting -> phone -> phone mgmt. (management) -> device updates. now you will see your phone software information. please tell me that information.

also look at my nokia 5233 software information :

Software version: v51.1.002

custom version: 51.1.002.C01.01

language set: 21

modal: 5233

type: RM-625

my doubt is... is there any difference between your 5233 software and my 5233 software? check it. also remove your phone battery and see that where your phone made in? my phone is made in korea... and battery is made in china (i am from india)

after checking these informations on your nokia 5233 reply soon as possible.

AFK, 01 May 2013I am using this phone. I advice all my brothers and sisters not ... morehi buddy my experience wid this fone is that i dropped this fone from the gallery about 15 feet and not only that after is fall on street and an auto passed on it i didnt covere it wid the silicon cover and surprisingly nothing happend to my fone except some sarcah on it even screen working fine using this fone since 3 years and the best deal i got ever!

• devendra

PrasadH, 02 May 2013yes you should go to nokia care to get original firmware. best o... morethank u...i have visited to nokia care... I gave my phn for update firmware...after 1hr i got my phn.but phn is still same....

• tai

hey people plz tell nokia 5233 is best or nokia 5530??
plz coment