Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• SKB

Hii friends, my charging jack of nokia 5233 is damaged, I go to Nokia care with my handset, the excecutive told me it will be cost Rs 3000 INR.
I asked him,why it's so expensive than he tols me that he will open the handset, its touch will be damaged, so we will charged for display.

Aryan smasher, 15 Apr 2013I'm using this phone 3 year 2 months it is good. No problem in t... morenoki use

• jr

though it is fading in real world, n5233 offers simplicity. Txting and calling are all clear, others are just simple, so i suggest if u jst want simple phone in cheap price but exceptional service,then have ds phn)

• litan

hi.
i have some problems regarding display. my handset everything is ok but some times display is blank so could u tell me how to solve my problems.

• Aryan smasher

Kazuma San, 12 Apr 2013Use a software Mobiexplorer...by this you directly save data to ... moreHow to use moby explorer to save data in memory card ?

Reply to

Aryanmsd@ovi.com

Thanking you

• Aryan smasher

I'm using this phone 3 year 2 months it is good. No problem in this phone....

• Rajaah

Aji, 11 Apr 2013Pls any one say how to save applications directly to the memory ... moreOpen messaging-> click 'options' in your left soft corner -> settings -> others -> memory in use -> change it to ur memory card

• Raja

• Avishek

Gr8 phn... Using it for 2 years nd stil no major problems.. Few drawbacks r dere, lyk low battery backup, low sound quality etc.. Spb shell nd few stunning skins of it frm mobile9 hav changed d entire luk of my phn by making it luk alike windows phn..!! So in words..it's a gr8 phn in such a low price..!!

• Lunar

Hello guys please tell me how to use ovi music in this set how can we sign up.

• Sanju

shah, 12 Apr 2013is this phone available in marketNo it is not available in market now so if you get any second hand set just get it its awesome set and browsing experience in this set is superb very speed..

• sumit

sir last 1 month i'll able to use of wechat but for last 4 day i can't use when i'll open wechat then they close automatically plz help me

shah, 12 Apr 2013is this phone available in marketvery useful. You can try with rediff shopping. Might be available

• ch@ndu

hi ppl,

last 2 months im using we chat, but from last week im not able to use it. the application is suddenly closing when im trying to open it. please help me to resolve the problem.

thanks in advance.

• Kazuma San

Use a software Mobiexplorer...by this you directly save data to your card via inbox.............And in 5233 no wifi transmittor.....next one is actually 30 fps are much higher graphical video...these are not supported on small screen phone even it is expensive or not...

• shah

is this phone available in market

• sanjay

Tanmoy, 11 Apr 2013Can I use WiFi in my 5233 mobile phone? not possible

Its really awesome phone n m using since 2yrs great ever n it has gvn me a great smartphone experience. So nw i want to move to some high specs so m gng for Nokia lumia 520 its a good budjet phone. But i never sell my cuty 5233 ..

• ki2

it shoots high quality video@480p but don't play any external mp4 even@ 360p..supr frustatin

• ki2