Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• Yogesh..

Kenneth, 05 Sep 2012Nokia 5233 is worst phone I have ever seen...plz guyz, don't tak... moreno yar.... it doesnt happen to me ever...

• Yogesh

Zameer, 05 Sep 20125233 video clrty good or not plz tell me?Ya.... it's absolutly good.......

yes dere is certificate error problem...but dere's a solution for it as well...
you can hack ur own device n it will not take more ten minutes for d same..n den enjoy with a bulk of interactive apps

• Zameer

5233 video clrty good or not plz tell me?

• Kenneth

Nokia 5233 is worst phone I have ever seen...plz guyz, don't take that thing
there will always be certificate error while installing application

• Bikash

Karan_Kool, 04 Sep 2012I completely disagree with you cuz this handset was launched in ... moreI agree with you boss

• Krishna

It is good mobile as compair to big price of other mobiles,e.g.5800

• vats

nokia 5233 is best mobile .only its sound is not clear. Otherwise it is best in range of rs. 5000-7000

• Karan_Kool

anupa, 03 Sep 2012speaker sux......bad battery life not sufficient for daily use..... moreI completely disagree with you cuz this handset was launched in 2010 & not to forget that this handset has been a smashing hit during the past few years & I beleive still if we buy any handset which comes in a range of 6000 then still 5233 is the best any body who agrees do comment.

• akshay

rohit , 31 Aug 2012its nice phone but its battery back up not good.....................Mine is working fine..disable application from ram that causes battery consumption .

• saviour anupa

kon, 31 Aug 2012nokia asha 305 is gudIt doesn't support symbian os that means software limitation..

• anupa

It's been 2 yrs nw since I 1st bought it.
Still working swiftly.
Was a HIT in 2010...

• saif

can we get its 3G version

• Adi

ketan, 03 Sep 2012very low sound systemThis is must best to acess to internet..

• anupa

speaker sux......bad battery life not sufficient for daily use.....hardy phone , good camera brightness allthough 2 mp ......but NOT RECOMENDED !!!!

• ketan

kon, 31 Aug 2012nokia asha 305 is gudyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• ketan

very low sound system

• jami

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2012Guys please help me i want a touch screen mobile with good camer... morenokia5233 is best

Its nice phone but unavailable 3G