Nokia 5310 XpressMusic

Nokia 5310 XpressMusic

• Maico-Breako

I owned two of these loved them. I still have them, you have at least 1 week of charge time, very small and worked great.

I'm thinking they would make great Kid phones or grandkids phone. (I.E no internet accessibility) They take pictures, play music, text and of course make phone calls.

• RedFlame

I owned one like this before, exactly this. I forgot if it was black or white. Its like a mp3 player due to its features. Love this thing, wish I can find that again.

• Vince

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2021The Nokia 5310 XpressMusic was being amongst first to run N... moreDo you have an stock 5310 express music mam sir?

The Nokia 5310 XpressMusic was being amongst first to run Nokia Series 40 5th Edition.

• Kathir

not me, 08 Jan 2021I think my father's xpressmusic isn't dead. and h... moreI want to this phone

• not me

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2021I have early version of nokia express music and is work gre... moreI think my father's xpressmusic isn't dead. and he bought it back when I am still studying in school. now that I am working, it's still working as intended.

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2020Yes, it's available refurbished on wish for some 30 usdI have early version of nokia express music and is work great for about five wears and after that she died i play a loot of games on it like qitar hero i love it!

• Rohit singh

Jefe Muga, 02 Oct 2020I remember putting this phone on layaway and making payment... moreI want this phoon

I remember putting this phone on layaway and making payments on it for 2 months until I paid it off. I was so pumped to finally have it. It was awesome for music and I loved that phone. too bad it slipped out of my pocket and I lost it, 2 weeks after I bought it. :(

Tuxedo, 23 Jul 2020I had one way back 2009, the very best phone ever. I had wi... moreYes, it's available refurbished on wish for some 30 usd

• Tuxedo

I had one way back 2009, the very best phone ever. I had wit me till 2015. It is not sold in fiji but m still buying other Nokia button fone. Is this old version still available?

• M nawaz

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020Is its old version available??4ooo

Perkins, 17 Jun 2020Nokia 5310 XpressMusic is still available online and I adde... moreIs its old version available??

• Dr. Jagtap. P. V.

Best secondary feature phone ever by nokia. I got it today in white colour. I love the dual loudspeakers. Awesome sound quality. FM wirelessly...great yaar. Nokia keep going. Best feature phone to recommend for everyone.

• Nagesh

I love this Mobie look and size .if possible u improve same mobile some extra futers like pdf format and wattsup.4g support and good camera quality .I said mobile small easy to carry but mobile haven all smartphone futures

• Perkins

Nokia 5310 XpressMusic is still available online and I added to cart and its ready for shipping. I love Nokia phones especially this one.

• Rajeen

Please 5310xpr I want one

• mi07

i have this phone for 12years i using this phone
nokia is always good phone
i love nokia

• SriChaitanya Nagam

Aleksej, 21 Mar 2020I seen this one in video: ,,Tribute to Nokia Mobile Phones"Super 👌👌👌👌

• Aleksej

I seen this one in video: ,,Tribute to Nokia Mobile Phones"