Nokia 5310 XpressMusic

Nokia 5310 XpressMusic

• mi07

i have this phone for 12years i using this phone
nokia is always good phone
i love nokia

• SriChaitanya Nagam

Aleksej, 21 Mar 2020I seen this one in video: ,,Tribute to Nokia Mobile Phones"Super 👌👌👌👌

• Aleksej

I seen this one in video: ,,Tribute to Nokia Mobile Phones"

• Sabri

Fx, 17 Oct 2019Just ordered this phone today (2019) hahaFrom where you got this?

• How

Fx, 17 Oct 2019Just ordered this phone today (2019) hahaHow to order it

• Fx

Just ordered this phone today (2019) haha

• Nokia 5310 XpressMu

One of the best phones I have ever used and had. very handy phone. still love it.

• Senthil

Tamil language

RKV, 27 May 2019how do i get this Nokia 5310 xpressmisic (black color)got the same question, i saw some in Ali xpress, but i cannot find the one im looking for (white+aqua)

• RKV

how do i get this Nokia 5310 xpressmisic (black color)

The phone being so thin compared to other phones at the time definitely had an appeal!

• K🤗&#

where is it made?????

• Arul

I am only like in this mobile

• me

Can watch youtube?

This Nokia phone is sooooo Sony Ericsson-like.

Barua, 04 Jul 2018What kind of msg this, "Phone start up without sim"?Sim may not be making contact in the slot. Try a piece of tape to the back of the simple. Does it help ?

• Barua

What kind of msg this, "Phone start up without sim"?

• Usman

Wer a day seling it?

• Nokiafanbabe

AnonD-515091, 15 Mar 2016This is one of the best phones Nokia ever produced. This ph... moreI couldn't agree more. It bring back soo much good memories. Talking about good old phones.

• the smart ass

i in iPod stands for some thing personal, like it gives you a Sense that you own it or it make's the iPad, iPod, iMac, etc stand out in the market, How many people do you hear say "I will call them on my iPhone" instead of saying "I will call them on my phone" Apple has very cleverly branded there product name!!