Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

• L

My 5320 still working until today, even though I am using a 7th phone after it.....Nokia phones are always sturdy and best among the industry!!!

I'm mobile salesman it's God of fones!

wow not one negitive comment about the nokia 5320, page after page after page of just good review's,5320 man's best friend.

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2018This phone was given to me as a hs graduation gift back in 2010.... moreI used it until the hard keys were already erased from constant use.

This phone was given to me as a hs graduation gift back in 2010. I used it through 5 years in college. BEST PHONE EVER. I read more than 13 books on that 2 inch screen. Battery lasted for days. I had so much memories with this phone.

• Sethupathi

Wich that mobile available pls sollunga

Absolutely fantastic little phone! I bought it new in 2014 - (perhaps the last one left in the city). I do not like the modern big and uncomfortable to care phones-computers. For now I just cannot find another like this to cover my needs - for calling - great, loud and clear sound, texting, music and internet (sometimes). The audio quality could be very good with the proper headphones. For the rest of all I use my iPod touch,6g, 64GB.

• Akhtar

I am using it from May 2011. Best phone.
Only one Problem now a days is that casing not available in market.

Quick camera, clear photo and video even low light both rear and front camera, but lost, better camera compare to smartphones though.having only 2mp rear camera

• Flok Koase

Best damn phone I've ever owned, period.
Bring back physical keyboard smartphones!

MRJ, 23 Mar 2017i regret abuse this phone the last time i had it. now i missed i... morethis model available from 11street,malaysia

• MRJ

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2017I still want this phone, mine was stolen. I just couldn't get ov... morei regret abuse this phone the last time i had it. now i missed it.. rugged, fast, clicky numpad, last long battery, great earphone output, good antenna.. i tried to find the refurbished unit as my 2nd phone. but no luck.

Kaygee, 21 Apr 2015Just started using it a few days but I'm loving it, I bought it ... moreI still want this phone, mine was stolen. I just couldn't get over the feeling how I cherished this phone back then.

• Jo

I didn't use the phone since I changed to smartphone for 5 years.
Recently, my smartphone glass got shattered, so i found back my 5320
to use temporarily. I just changed the battery, and yes it works like champ :-)

• Mr.Nas

it still working 2016 very good this phone.

• Vino

I am having this phone for 7 years, still working pretty smooth........I had installed Watsapp :D, Facebook, UC Browser, Alienware theme, Screenshot app and so on and so forth.......still no probs with the buttons, keypad, display...........BEST PHONE EVER!!!!!.......The best part is that this damn little phone has a Video Editior!!!! Quiet Amazing!!!! :)

• WarFreak

Still a good phone, until this yr 2016, still alive and usable..

its really a good phone