Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

• SAM

Eben, 30 Apr 2009Please I want you to tell me how I can off the camera shot sound... moreTurn it 2 silent mode before clickin t images

• Koustav

Hi,
I am quite impressed by the reviews of this phone. it looks great. thinking of buying one. can somebody tell me whats the current price in indian market? specially in kolkata?

• Koustav

Hi,

• DJ_SAMM

Eben, 30 Apr 2009Please I want you to tell me how I can off the camera shot sound... morechange the mobile into silent mode, then turn on the camera and "click" ???? no sound!!

• Eben

Please I want you to tell me how I can off the camera shot sound on my phone. HELP me figure it out...

• blank

for philippines the price is 9000-9500 pesos :]

• Andrew

its me again this problem has occured to my cousin as well but on the model nokia N95 which is jst bought as well!!!!

• Andrew Malta

hey i have a serious problem with my nokia 5320!! iys becoming the more & more annoying. its only approximately a month old. at night i usually switch my phone off. i have set the alarm to wake me up on workdays mon - friday. but the phone seems to choose himself the days that the alarm rings!!! for example it chooses not to ring during workdys and then wakes me up on a sat or sun!!!! also when i switch my mobile on i find the date on the calendar has skipped 4 or 5 days.!!!!! what is this problem pls. its killing me!!!! HELP!!!!

• wlk

vikrant , 28 Apr 2009can 5320 handle 16 gb card without any problem4Gb to 8Gb better.

• wlk

AJ, 26 Apr 2009some where i read that the battery of this 5320 XM is not long l... moreIf you greatly used the phone whole day maybe you will not be geting 24hours musics playback time. Except you just maked used the phone as music player.

• manahil khan

hi its a kw3l phonw i love it.its features are superb n look is xcellent . its soooooooooooooo butiful nthe red border line i s just killing. damn goood
dashing
lovely
gr8 camera result n resolution
xcellent theemes n applicationa
no enough words for its praise.
wooooooooooooow
muuuuuuuuuuah on dat!!!!

• Ussama Zia

Best cell ever used

• Fumani Maringa

i thnk de fone is cool guyz

• Bhatti

its a kool looking set,light weight but have less sound it should be more becuse of expree music.. but its all over a nice cellphone.. battrey timing is nice to
a little advice insert N-95 headphones beats nice in it...

• Shiney

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Oh realy!! So tell us which phn is sooooo beautiful?????

• SAM

Ali Hassan, 28 Apr 2009Hi, Sam Thnx for helping me, dear i tried to get the software f... moreGo to mobile9.com->gallery->symbian s60 3rd edition softs->search for animator........or else download a animated them over 1mb in size

Go for SE C510 which has the more or less same perfomance

• vikrant

can 5320 handle 16 gb card without any problem

• Aravind

Sayaka, 26 Apr 2009I just bought 5320 yesterday, and a few things made me confuse..... moreFor shortcut to new message, first change the theme to Basic Theme(which is the theme for old mobiles) then assign the shortcut keys for the left right bottom top and green red buttons and you are ready to go.

• Aritro

Is this phn worth for money i mean better than ne other XM below 10k in price bcoz next week im gona buy. Ya plz ne1 compare this phn to n73ME.