Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Cheapest Symbian phone.

Over all:-
Very good phone

Advantages:-
1. Good Sound Quality ( in headphone mode )
2. Very Fast Interface
3. Good call voice Receptions.
4. Dedicated MyOwn-button,camera,Music,volume buttons.
5. Good Web Browser(faster than n73).
6. Secondary video call Camera
7. 90MB of RAM for application.
8. Good Radio Reception.
9. Having RDS in Radio.

Disadvantages:-
1. Average Battery backup.
(aprox 1.7 days normal usage)
2. Average camera quality.
3. Average Speaker quality.(mono speaker)
4. usb slot cover not good.
5. can not remove card with out open back cover.

• makoy

Great phone!!!!!!!!however battery doesnt last long.

• Irhas

swagata, 03 Dec 2008i think the camera of 5320 is better. although i read that 5320'... moreThanx bro...if 5320 camera is better than 6300, it is enough to me...now i'am sure. I am going to buy this fon.;-)

• shahzaib shiekh

talk time of this phone is less you cant say this a phone nokia missing its basic features i think

• Mr. Rony

I can't read bangla in my 5320 XM. Please anyone, help me about how i can read bangla on my phone.

• RBa

JB, 03 Dec 2008I cant get emtube to work on my 5320. Always gives the infamous ... moreThanks.. I'll be buying this phone next week.

• EB

Swagata, 03 Dec 2008the mp3 player is good, i think. the sound quality is good too, ... morethank u so much! i dont really care to much about loudspeaker! just earphones...its important music to be loud and quality for me! so i will buy this phone definetly! and how about n gage and other sis and java games?! thanks!

• Nana

swagata, 03 Dec 20085320 is all rounder and it's better than k800. 5320 has symbian ... morePls what about comparin it with n73, which one is d best all rounder. Pls reply

• aleem ihsan

hello.I purchase new brand nokia 5320.I have a problem can u tell me about the solution.On the top of the screen there is a sign of message which is reguraly blinks it is normaly happens only when your message memory is full but my message memory is empty there is no message in inbox but still there is a sign which is blinking.my e-mail adress is aleemihsan@gmail.com.

• Hussnain

Hi all.
plz any one tell about 5320. that the body of this set will change or not (covers).any one help me in this regard.

• wlk

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2008Themes do not work properly in this phone ... Certain themes ca... morewhere the site u downloaded the themes Ooo???
can u tell me???
pls...

• H.A.K

Helloooooo!!!
isnt there any one who can reply my post????????????

• navin sharma

nokia 5320 is good product but after one week it i am facing it become hang many time during listening the music.

• JB

RBa, 03 Dec 2008Good day to everyone. I'm planning to buy this 5320 XM on the ne... moreI cant get emtube to work on my 5320. Always gives the infamous 'unsupported file format' bull$hit. I use Mobitubia v1.81 and it works great.

• RBa

Good day to everyone. I'm planning to buy this 5320 XM on the next Saturday of this month as a secondary phone. My primary phone being the N82 and hasn't got any problems at all.
So my question is, does Emtube run on this 5320? Thanks..

• makoy

this phone is great! just perfect for those who love playing music, taking picture and capturing short videos. Also this phone works really fast...

• Swagata

EB, 02 Dec 2008Anyone can tell me something about mp3 player quality and volume... morethe mp3 player is good, i think. the sound quality is good too, it's better than ever on headset. when i 1st heard the sound from headset, i could not believe it, it's really good on headset.also the phone loudspeaker is good too., but the volume is not that high. it's the only disadvantage, only 67 cc,

• swagata

Nana, 03 Dec 20085320 vs se k800 which one is d best all rounder, in sound, pix, ... more5320 is all rounder and it's better than k800. 5320 has symbian 9.3, a lot of softwares r supported on this device than k800. the sound quality is better on 5320, it has 3.5 mm output jack, k800 doesn't have it. 5320 has a special say and play system, u say the songs name, phone will play it for u. only advantages the k800 has is a 3.15 mp autofocus camera. 5320 has got 2 mp fixed focus camera.

• swagata

Irhas, 03 Dec 2008Hellow all, What about camera quality of 2mp of 5320xm compare t... morei think the camera of 5320 is better. although i read that 5320's camera is not good, but i think it is good enough, at least enough for me. if u want to buy between 5320 and 6300, u should go for 5320.

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970of course 5320. i have it and my friend k550 i. my 5320 is better than his one, comparing volume, sound quality, camera.