Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

• TONY

mike, 23 Nov 2008can somebody helps me? when i install symbian or java applicatio... moregoto 'menu' then 'applications' then 'my own'
you will get it their

• Ameen

Agree.this is Light symbian ph,i like! but to bad,the camera's 2mpx n t battery now availble in low end phone in this era and in this price that's not cheap!!
No stereo ext speaker too..This not yet music phn!

• Sekarn

Hi everyone i sold my e61i and bought this phone . . But e61i had the best internet speed among all nokia i had used including n95 . . Also the batt was bigger . . .

• Mike

I have used over 11 Nokia phones but Nokia 5320 is a great phone. It is the smallest symbian phone I have ever seen. It does not behave like other symbian phone, it is very fast. The browser is excellent. The features are incomparable. It is relatively very cheap compared with its being feature packed. You will never regret buying it. I have been using it for days now, and have examined it thoroughtly. The battery is OK. It is close to perfect.

The only cons I can observe is the crampness of the Cancel button, it is not easy to be operated. Also, The Camera suppose to be at least 3.2 MP instead of 2 MP which is a drawback. As such I rated the phone 9/10.

• yasir777

can we use this phones flash as a torch
i need a quick reply
or i m going for n85
but its not so cool than
this one

• gail

hows d keypad of ds phone

• Uvaiz

Can any one help me out to know about this mobile.. Either this is flop or hit. Plz do reply

• 5320 XM user

mobin, 23 Nov 2008plz, anyone inform me about the downloan speed of its EDGE??? pr... moreI am a nokia 5320 Xpress Mosic user And i live in bangladesh . It has a very good and fast internet expriance through EDGE . I use GP internet on my computer and i am really like this phone..........

• synyster09

plz tell me that this has n-gage platform???

• mike

can somebody helps me? when i install symbian or java application on 5320, i can't find shorcut of that application, help me please!

• mobin

plz, anyone inform me about the downloan speed of its EDGE??? preferably GP user in Bangladesh.

• ammu

wat abt the battery backuo ?
how many hrs its lasts..??
plz anyone tell me...

• midonzo

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2008Defenetly 6233 king of music, awsome loudness speakers. Its kill... moreI agree with u
cuz there r not any mobile phone has this sond

• midonzo

I wanna know about dis phone sound and how high????
plz any one have this phone, reply me....

• mike

N73 is very slowly mobile, 5320 is very fast with symbian like n96-newly version of symbian, and have a very fast procesor!!!

• yasir777

in my opinion nokia5320 is a gud phone according to ngage games.
no mobile in this price range is that gud
n73 is an old phone without 16m colours

• JB

Akshat, 23 Nov 2008I want to buy a gud ph. imedietly bt i m confused bet. N73M & 53... more5320 external microsd is expandable upto 8gb. Other memory info are available in the spec section. You may also use the compare feature for better analysis.

• 5700 Lover

pls tell me about the RAM & ROM of 5320 xm

• Akshat

I want to buy a gud ph. imedietly bt i m confused bet. N73M & 5320xpress music.Can anybody suggest me,1-which is more supportable fr 3rd party soft.like (smartmovie) & Ngage games? 2- which has more internal memory & which has more expandable or supportable memory? 3-which is better in sound quality & volume? 4-which 1 is better in resolution/performance while playing a movie? I knw N73m has 2.4 inch screen & 3.5mp camera & 2gb mem,where 5320xprs has 2inch screen & 2mp camera & 1gb mem. Irrespictive of the price.Plz reply its urgent.Thanks guys

• rose

rashid, 22 Nov 2008i want 2 buy 5320.can someone tell me about this phone.is this g... morewell i bought this phone its great its voice loud ,nice pictures,cheap,most of the new phones in nokia have the same features only the new ones,well i really like ,all u need in aphone its like then79 or the n73 its great