Nokia 5510

Nokia 5510

• StargateMax

Indeed 64 Mb, because it's capable of storing and playing back mp3 files. It's like one of those early multimedia phones.

64MB of storage? GSMArena is wrong...

amazing phone for the time

MP3 Player and 64MB Internal WTF!!!!

Alex, 08 Oct 2010This is when Nokia was innovative...Apple is new Nokia now!Old post or not, apple is so not!!!

tsu, 09 Nov 2011IMHO this phone is no mp3 player, you can't just drop an mp3 fil... moreWell hello... it was 2001. It was not all plug and play back then you know. Also Mp3s were not everybodies choice of download. And if you know about mobiles back then you would know that nothing was universal. Each company had it's own way of doing things. So much simpler now.

heyna, 11 Feb 2015Has it got software so I can write notes on it? ThxNotes! Yes it has room for 220 calendar notes.l

Chis, 05 Jan 2016First monochrome phone with octa core processorThat's really funny lolololol.

grems75, 11 May 2015hi all i really apreciate this phone,i use it since 2009 till 20... moreLost it nooooo! He nicked it for is own collection lol.

• Chis

First monochrome phone with octa core processor

Ugliest device

• grems75

hi all i really apreciate this phone,i use it since 2009 till 2011 ,it have been lost by a repair man he suppose to find me the battery

• heyna

Has it got software so I can write notes on it? Thx

I ran over it with my car, it was half broken but it was still working!

i have this phone! it's like the big brother of the 3310!

• MRcardoso

my first phone realy awesome i still have it but its broken and it doesnt work :(

• Saif

AnonD-118456, 28 Feb 2013masterpiece..Yes u r rite

• murko89

I still have this beautiful phone :D. Its still working :D

• 555

I super love this phone. hope to see one in greenhills pi! ^_^

masterpiece..