Nokia 5510

Nokia 5510

• tc sayo

RJ miss this phone sooo much! choz!

no comment

I really miss my phone ..

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2011My first music phone! It will always have a place in my heart.me too.. i love this phone .. i miss that phone.

My first music phone! It will always have a place in my heart.

• Jeova_Salim

it's my first mobile phone,
I really like it.
Now I have Nokia 5800 but my 5510 still number one.!

• Mad John

tsu, 09 Nov 2011IMHO this phone is no mp3 player, you can't just drop an mp3 fil... moreHello if you wanted to copy your Mp3's into the 5510, you need to download "Another Audio Manager"(yes that's the name)it work fine with Window 7. ^_^

P.S Be patient copying the files take some time.. :/

• tsu

IMHO this phone is no mp3 player, you can't just drop an mp3 file to this phone and start listening, you have to convert the file thru the Nokia software which,unfortunately, only works on Win98/Se/ME, when used in WinXP/Vista/7, the computer only recognize this phone as an USB flash drive only

• Cutey

I still love this phone. After I resold it at cost prize,I wished I hadn't sold it. Presently I use a Blackberry Storm but im still looking for my Nokia 5510 to purchase. I like it for its shape, simplicity and particularly because i can download music straight from the radio. I also like it cos I don't have to look over my shoulders when i have it on me.

• webbo

Loved this phone and was advanced for its time but looking at it now it does look very old. I was devastated when I lost it

AnonD-12949, 05 Jul 2011does any1 have this set now...if yes then please can u sell it t... moreEbay.de is your friend, they got so-called "naked" phones (A "replacement" phone, without cover, accu, keypad and any accessory, just the phone) to more or less decent prices.

does any1 have this set now...if yes then please can u sell it to me...i want it!

• DASH

This has always been my first love since highschool. Mine's already dead but i still have it in my closet. :))

• DASH

This has alweays been My First Love way back highschool.

• Lynette

i miss my 5510 cellphone.. this was d great cp i've ever had..

• Tuffour Gyau

am great about the phone but am finding it difficult to change the language and teach me how to put on mp3 songs.THANK YOU

MP3 player with 10 hrs of playback :O
full qwerty key pad :O
64MB internal memory
far beyond my expectations
too much for a phone of that age

• Alex

This is when Nokia was innovative...Apple is new Nokia now!

64 MB memory for mp3? Very Oldschool ;-)

• Abraham

I have this one. Its MP3 player still working.