Nokia 5530 XpressMusic

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic

• Nikko

kkkabirkkk, 18 Sep 2010i really want to try out those theme transition effects but what... moreDear kkkabirkkk,

Maybe no one donates on Hellox2 team. xD

Dear Nuwan,

I really wanted to try to get cfw on my Lunamaria but I can't get my own cfw because the maker of these cfw's are gone for a while. If I get it flashed and get a cfw, I'll tell you guys on how to do it. :)

• kkkabirkkk

Nuwan, 18 Sep 2010Dear Nikko, I just tried the 'Turbo manifest'... Thanks for y... morei really want to try out those theme transition effects but what to do bro my phone is unhacked and v31..
I wonder why there are no further releases of hellox for newer firmwares. maybe the creators got jailed..lol

• Nikko

Nuwan, 18 Sep 2010Dear Nikko, Each time when we plug the head set to the mobile... moreDear Nuwan,

Where can I download that patch? Search on google? Thanks brother for the answer. :)

I tried the "SlideSpin" theme effects. :)

• Nuwan

Nikko, 18 Sep 2010Dear Nuwan, What is Disable enhancements notes.rmp patch? I d... moreDear Nikko,

Each time when we plug the head set to the mobile, a question pops up asking the connection type... (Head set, Line out or Music stand or something similar...) So we have to select one in order to proceed...

But with above patch enabled... The default connection type will be activated whenever we connect the headset... There will not be any pop up, the head set will be identified automatically...

For me this is a great thing because I always use head set with my mobile..

• Nikko

What is Disable enhancements notes.rmp patch? I don't have one. I tried the "superturbo manifest.rar" file and I extracted it and installed on the theme effects folder. I felt the difference when I installed the zoom theme effects with turbo manifest. I'm going to install another zoom theme effects on my Lunamaria. :)

Zoom Xtreme (The one I'm using right now)
Zoom
Zoom_v2
Zoom Swipe

• donnazzz

ok i lliked this phone but i've 2 questions the

1:which one is best 5530 or samsung 5600 preston?

2:is there pink colour of this phone in UAE?
ANYONE ANSWER ME PLZ

• Nuwan

Nikko, 18 Sep 2010Dear CSUD, So do you have a ROMpatcher installed on your phon... moreDear Nikko,

I just tried the 'Turbo manifest'... Thanks for your recommendation... However I didn't notice such a 'Turbo' performance because the manifest file included in 'Dejavu' was fast enough.. (May be there is a slight difference... Still I couldn't notice...) However I am still waiting for any bug or anything similar in my mobile after these c2z patch... Nothing so far.. Working great and fast as hell... (I have never been happier with my unit...!)

I can't believe nobody else commenting about these wonderful theme effects and all.. Only you and me for this whole gsmarena forum...! That's very strange...! I strongly suggest everybody to be satisfactory with their beloved 5530 by discovering more and more potential of it...

More about patches brother...
I think c2zbin patch has nothing to do with these theme effects... There are contradictory comments about this c2zbin patch in internet and after reading many of them, I came to the conclusion it's no longer needed... Now I have deleted that patch and everything is working smoothly and charmingly...

I tested so many patches and found only below are working greatly for me..

C2z.rmp
Open 4 all.rmp
KastorUI.rmp
Remove Recorder Beep.rmp
Disable enhancement notes.rmp
Install Server FP2.rmp
Short multi tap.rmp

Did you find any other patches which proved to be working...?
I tested so many and found below are showing "green" in ROMpatcher... (Green means working well... BUT... For me, they didn't do anything...)

C2zbin.rmp
12 months call log.rmp

So even though they are showed as 'Green' which indicate the 'working condition and compatibility' that necessarily doesn't mean that they do the job...

So do you have any other patches which not only show 'Green' but also 'Do' the job as promise...

Thanks a lot brother...

• Amanda

pretty good as for me...hahaha enjoyed this fone a lot...better dan the nokia 5800..because 58000 always hang up and that sucks...that's why i didn't buy the 5800 though....

• Nikko

So do you have a ROMpatcher installed on your phone as well? It needs to be used on the theme effects. :)

Dear Nuwan,

Hello brother, did you put the superturbo manifest on your Dejavu theme effects? :)

• Chris

How to lock the phone with a security code so that others cant open the phone in case of theft

• kkkabirkkk

terry soriano, 17 Sep 2010could anyone teach me on how to install C6 Firmware for my 553... moreyou just downloaded a whole firmware without know what to do with it? So you just download it randomly from the internet and are now ready to put that in your phone. You do know the 'Risk Factors', don't you?

anyways, you'll need a flashing app on your pc/mac called JAF (there are others as well)..there are many forums with a complete guide like
D a i l y m o b i l e . c o m
D o t s i s . c o m
M o b i l e s m a n i a . c o m

• christopher

do 5530 have ovi maps? if none, can i download some softwares to have it?? pls help me., i need it so much., tnx.,:D

• christopher

• terry soriano

could anyone teach me on how to install
C6 Firmware for my 5530? i have finished downloading it and i simply dont know what to do about it.:|

i cant wait for answers..please help me.:)
i really want to use that firmware as soon as possible.

please and thank you.:)

• sara

Jett, 09 Sep 2010hi there Sara, sorry sara i really cant get what you are sayi... moresorry i didnt expalain until now but what i meant is that when i press on the theme "by double clicking" it accesses it for a few moments enough that i can read the list:general and menu.., but it then goes back by itself as if i pressed back so i have no time to even press any of the list!!
i want to change the theme and i cant help me please:)

• sara

i want to change the theme and i cant help me please:)

how can i add bday alram?

hellow frends
can anyone tell me how only message alert tone make silent but caller tone is not silent?

• kkkabirkkk

cyber-shot under dog, 17 Sep 2010Ok ok I installed hellox 2.00(3) again in my mobile it says here... morehellox does get installed in v31 but it's just not able to 'ROOT' our Drives (or whatever it's called)

i too really want to try out those theme effects, especially 'lightening and raining/snowing' effects, but Flashing CFW is a TABOO for me..

Right now i'm using spb shell with iphone 4 like mod and i'm satisfied so far..one thing that bugs me is that it eats about 15Mb RAM and i'm left with only 30mb at RAM- but 30mb has proved enough so far too..I am happy that it doesn't eat as much battery as it eats RAM..

• cyber-shot under dog

Nuwan, 17 Sep 2010Dear cyber-shot under dog, No brother.. HelloOX2 still hasn't... moreyes I know, I was thinking before installing a c6-00 firmware. . but my experience with hacking (like psp's) it involves a lot of bricking. . and you know I hate spending money for repairs