Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• Sayyed Faisal

I love Symbian mobiles

gillian , 12 Oct 2017Hi, iam also using nokia 5800 xpressmusic and it has stoped goin... morebuy a new phone. symbian is dead

mir javid, 06 May 2012i like nokia xpress 5800 music phone.what a soundSupport Tamil Font??

• Pallav

Hi guys how to whether my Nokia 5800 is original or the copy one

• nikhil

how to nokia expres music 5800 device update

i have a nokia 5800 xm its not conected to wifi , data and nokia browser plz help me.......

kyawthi254, 12 Sep 2012how to installing Myanmar(burma)font?how instillation myanmar font for nokia5800 xpress music I known thank

• Vicodin

I really think that this phone was way ahead in its hardware and features. It almost can't be compared with the iphones from Apple in those years and other competitors didn't really had with this exception.

• Pepe

makku, 25 May 2018It is android or Symbian or java operating system Symbian. And can run java apps.

• makku

It is android or Symbian or java operating system

• C.zwe

AnonD-717755, 23 Nov 2017What is the issue ?? is it not turning on or not searching a Camera does not work

bosw, 23 Oct 2017my 5800 not connect wifi plaese helpPlease be clear when asking your question:
Do you mean that the 5800 does not at all search for WiFi? in this scenario just make sure you have the WiFi option on. (in case it is. great). and if you know the SSID (K.I.S.S= The wifi's name) just search manually and prompt a connection.
In the worse scenario it does search but does not connect. I suggest making sure you have tapped the right WiFi network. and make sure with your infrastracture company your data is matching with theirs. if they preform a test with another device. (Such as another phone, tablet or anything else) and you can connect., with all due respect as It's insanely hard to repair (unless you know how to DIY repair, and then it's easy) switch your phone. use that recommendation of phone swapping as last resort though.

bosw, 23 Oct 2017my 5800 not connect wifi plaese helpWhat is the issue ??
is it not turning on or not searching

bosw, 23 Oct 2017my 5800 not connect wifi plaese helpBuy newer phone

• LEUGIMRC

NOWADAYS 2017- 9 years after this. Some youtubers are amazed and buying 1000+ € on a smartphone who conect to tv and says its amazing to be able that . lOOL a big fkng lool.

• bosw

my 5800 not connect wifi plaese help

• gillian

Hi, iam also using nokia 5800 xpressmusic and it has stoped going on whatsapp. What should i do please help.

• Gery T.P.

I have that phone when i was junior high, but now it was dissapeared

• Sujoy

AnonD-684725, 15 Jul 2017i am using nokia 5800 xm this is a best phone, but i am not usin... moreHi,
I am using Nokia 5800 xpressmusic with V30 firmware. I have Bsnl wifi connection with Iball Baton router.
Can you please help me as to how I can connect to wifi .
Shall be thankful for your advice.
Best wishes,