Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• Nana

This phone is not just a phone it's a memory , looking back in those good old days makes me feel like I want to go back in that time.

am kampamba simukoko from zambia. using nokia 5800 express music. assist me with how to updated my phone.

I still own this phone. Beautiful phone!

CyberJack, 01 May 2020I worked for Nokia/Symbian in 2008 - this was the first pho... moreWill these phones stil be avaliable?

Very sweet n easy phones! With android features
Let nokia bring this phones ^_^

• CyberJack

I worked for Nokia/Symbian in 2008 - this was the first phone to have some of my code in it :)
I kept using this model for years ... may even still have one somewhere!

• Malven Loo

Is a very good phone , i use for few years

Amazing. Even my 2 year old son could use this thing.

I bought In 2008 October. Used for 6 years. Great memories I have with that phone. Really missing..

• Ash

AnonD-684725, 15 Jul 2017i am using nokia 5800 xm this is a best phone, but i am not... moreChange year on mobile 2011

• Victory

3,15 MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics mmmmh what a sweet memory in ten years ago....head phone with music dedicated, second stylus like a guitar picks...What a awesome!!!!

• Abu umar

What a day 2009 when I parchaz new Nokia 5890xm
Fist experience far tuch mobile with high quality stereo sound. I remember those day yet

• Sayyed Faisal

I love Symbian mobiles

gillian , 12 Oct 2017Hi, iam also using nokia 5800 xpressmusic and it has stoped... morebuy a new phone. symbian is dead

mir javid, 06 May 2012i like nokia xpress 5800 music phone.what a soundSupport Tamil Font??

• Pallav

Hi guys how to whether my Nokia 5800 is original or the copy one

• nikhil

how to nokia expres music 5800 device update

i have a nokia 5800 xm its not conected to wifi , data and nokia browser plz help me.......

kyawthi254, 12 Sep 2012how to installing Myanmar(burma)font?how instillation myanmar font for nokia5800 xpress music I known thank

• Vicodin

I really think that this phone was way ahead in its hardware and features. It almost can't be compared with the iphones from Apple in those years and other competitors didn't really had with this exception.