Nokia 5.3

Nokia 5.3

• Carol

Ali Ijaz, 20 Oct 2020I'm using it for about 2months. The only issue I faced... moreThat seems like a bug, the sensor software does not return the screen in normal mode.

Terrible camera on the Nokia 5.3 prepay phone, my ten year old Nokia had a way better camera.

I'm using it for about 2months. The only issue I faced is when I go out in sunlight, it turns to full nits and make the dark mode into greyish shade (may be for optimum view) but on return to normal light the brightness comes down but greyish tone doesn't revert (giving exploded contrast to pictures and display, especially the dark theme seems grey) and stay as is for few hours and sometimes for a day or more and then i need to restart. Please guide is this software lag or some sensor issue or screen problem?

Overall satisfactory performance phone, no lag, fast, clean UI, very good signal reception capacity, awesome battery easily last for 1.5days. But camera is slow and not good to shot.

AMelehy, 12 Oct 20201. Design : normal and its color good 2. Fingerprint : le... moreThe camera of Nokia 5.3 is the worst...

User, 14 Oct 2020Between Nokia 5.3 and redmi note 9s which is better. plz suggest.Looking for only fast software, then onlyy Nokia 5.3
..butt, for better battery backup, camera & display, then radmi, realme.. !

...so u r completely STUPID mann,, the android version(stock android) of Nokia 5.3 is the best, all features workk veryy welll & veryy fast,, buttt the only ESSUE is it's CAMERA‼️, "the camera of Nokia 5.3 is totally baddd..‼️", display also bad...‼️‼️

• Nokia lucky user

Complete garbage. Used it for 1 week, then had to buy a new phone. It's even weird that this garbage is allowed to be sold. Bluetooth doesn't work, doesn't connect with car sometimes, sometimes only calls don't work, sometimes everything glitches. This crap box just keeps restarting on its own, battery life is non-existent. With moderate use ca. 4h battery life. Anyway, go bankrupt! Don't produce complete garbage.

• User

Between Nokia 5.3 and redmi note 9s which is better. plz suggest.

Smart view option not this phone

• AMelehy

1. Design : normal and its color good
2. Fingerprint : less than expectation - need to be more quick
3. Screen: normal - need to Full HD plus
4. Performance: it is strong point in this phone - I would like to thank Nokia for that
5. Battery: 4000 but it is enough for one day
6. Bluetooth and NFC : working fine
Overall I am satisfied with this phone

• Amit

VincentValentine, 04 Oct 2020Overall it is a good phone based on the specs and price. It... moreHey, I am also facing same issue with Nokia 5.3 India, Voice working absolutely fine in LTE mode but data not working in 4G. Only 3G. I am not sure should I return this device or not.

• Carol

No more nokia for Me, 09 Oct 2020This nokia 5.3, its OS and google assistant are a combinati... moreGoogle assistent can be disabled your huaway can't. As the whole system spy's on you. Welcome to reality.

• Saj

Nokia Lover, 10 Oct 2020Plz suggest Nokia 5.3 or samsung m21 for long turm use??? I m using m21, phone is quite good . Full HD super AMOLED display, very good battery backup.(6000MAH), performance also good. good camera.

Nokia 5.3 camera is good, only HD IPS LCD display with average battery backup as my friend. Phone build quality is good for both nokia and M21. I prefer M31s if you can add few amount in ur budget.

• Nokia Lover

Plz suggest Nokia 5.3 or samsung m21 for long turm use???

No more nokia for Me, 09 Oct 2020This nokia 5.3, its OS and google assistant are a combinati... moreand china is doing nothing with your data?

• No more nokia for Me

This nokia 5.3, its OS and google assistant are a combination that just spies on nokia 5.3 users. Camera is poor and loudspeaker is really bad. nokia 5.3 was a terrible Experience, and right away I changed it to Huawei P30 Lite.

VincentValentine, 04 Oct 2020Overall it is a good phone based on the specs and price. It... morei don't have it but in my country, the Nokia 5.3 sell comes with 4G

TQ, 03 Oct 2020How good is the camera cos it's only 13mp?from people review, it's a good 7.5. even with HDR. not a quality camera but it's a-OK

• Ca rol

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2020What a shitty phone. Slowed down faster than a 2010 android... moreO owe nokia with android for 3 years now and none slowed down. So yeah, i allow my self to call you, liar.

• Carol

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2020How can I limit number of devices connected to my phone thr... morePuting in a password will pretty much give you the power over who connects.