Nokia 5.3

Nokia 5.3

• 0FE
  • 03 Jul 2022

I have this phone and it's storage is filling up on its own. Apps keep crashing. Volume buttons broken. If you are thinking about buying this phone. Please do not

• a
    • a3a
    • KLU
    • 24 Jun 2022

seems like an alright phone, had it for a while after moving from my LG G6, there are flaws like imbalanced jack, no gyro, whack camera setup but honestly, the 6gb variant is solid, its probably like a redmi note 8 with stock android but it cost way too much for it to be justified brand new.

• r3H
      • 13 Jun 2022

dudial, 30 May 2022The screen has started freezing a lot. Is there any solution?This is very frustrating, I don't know what to do.

The screen has started freezing a lot. Is there any solution?

• c
          • cgcool
          • mEU
          • 15 May 2022

Jayakumar, 21 Dec 2021I do not have facility to record fm musicLet the phone record itself with the voice recorder...

• l
            • lee
            • kVa
            • 08 May 2022

The worst phone I have ever owned! Of course in my opinion T-Mobile does not help. Drops calls often, Can't answer calls sometimes. And using Blue tooth to listen to music... Is impossible. Timely updates since it is part of Android 1, Not happening... Still on Jan update 11. One good thing batter life is great. Often refuses to connect to Android auto. Look forward to getting rid of it.

• rRU
              • 01 May 2022

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2022I think it's better for you to switch carriers instead... moreIt's this whole VoLTE rollout. We're getting conflicting information about whether or not the inability to connect to VoLTE (as ALL carriers are sunsetting legacy voice capabilities) is hardware related, SIM related, or carrier-related.

• ter
                • 30 Apr 2022

Pwbeantown, 22 Apr 2022This *was* a good phone, purchased June, 2020 for $199 via ... moreI think it's better for you to switch carriers instead. Sad that US carriers only support certain devices and drop support for most others. Or did you try to contact Nokia instead and ask for help?

This *was* a good phone, purchased June, 2020 for $199 via Amazon. But on April 18, 2022 it stopped being able to access AT&T's network. It is no longer supported by AT&T. Apparently Nokia did not do what was nece$$ary to certify the phone. It might work on other carriers, but for me, with a family AT&T plan, it is now a brick. No warning from Nokia; no warning from AT&T, no warning from Amazon. It was my 4th Nokia, but it will be my last one.

• Hqa
                    • 15 Apr 2022

Akym, 31 Mar 2022Couldn't screenshot on my Nokia 5.3 How do I screensh... morePress the power button and volume down button at the same time :)

• M
                      • Mohamed khidr
                      • fkZ
                      • 06 Apr 2022

This phone is awesome...15 months and I couldn't find any issue the battery is cool screen time on is 17.34 hours it is good in gaming

• D
                        • Div
                        • Nu6
                        • 31 Mar 2022

Since this resent security update this phone has been restarting itself and will sometimes stuck in a bootloop

Am tired man I didn't bargain for this
                        The phone keeps freezing and now it's now restarting/bootlooping

• A

• A
                            • Alice
                            • 2C5
                            • 27 Mar 2022

Eh, I've had this phone for a 14 months and the touchscreen is starting to die on me. If you think a year is worth the price go for it.

Be warned this is a phone for people with big hands.

• NaB
                              • 01 Mar 2022

The Nokia 5.3 is not user friendly but when you like to soft reset your phone or restart it often then it is just for you.

• r39
                                • 14 Feb 2022

Mobile User, 13 Feb 2022I don't know if you truly got this phone, I am mobile ... moreYeah right, coming from a Nokia Agent

I don't know if you truly got this phone, I am mobile game player. It's one year now am playing pubg daily and I would recommend this hardworking device any day.

• Nue
                                    • 12 Feb 2022

If you are reading this, avoid this phone, the freezing is out of this world and no solution.

• M
                                      • Manoj
                                      • gM$
                                      • 02 Feb 2022

Very poor touch display performance. And some important android apps are not working perfectly in this device.

I purchased the Nokia 5.3 for R$1142 (US$211), and so far, I'm satisfied with it.
                                        The device I received has Android 11 and August 2021 security patch out of the box.
                                        While the audio is fine for music, I thought it should be louder for alarms.
                                        Interesting that it supports screen cast for more devices than chromecast, which is already better than Motorola.
                                        5.3 also has Voice Recorder pre-installed (AOSP version without any customization, with Holo Dark interface, from Android 4), but you can't find it in the menu. You can only open it by downloading Quickshortcutmaker or Sound Recorder Shortcut.