Nokia 5.3

Nokia 5.3

wanderlei.erico, 12 Mar 2021Here in Brazil, this device have 4GB RAM and 128GB eMMC.I think the maximum is 64gb

Maurice, 10 Mar 2021I am experiencing proximity problems with this phone. I don... morewelcome to the club, there is no real fix

• wanderlei.erico

Here in Brazil, this device have 4GB RAM and 128GB eMMC.

• Maurice

I am experiencing proximity problems with this phone. I don't know whether it is a hardware or software problem.

GVF, 08 Mar 2021Affordable price for a premium feel. Just the screen is alr... moreOk

• GVF

Affordable price for a premium feel. Just the screen is already bigger than an iPhone XS Max. Li-po battery which lasts longer than Li-on and is usually more expensive to use. I might have a bias for Nokia, but I am very happy with the purchase since this price would not net me something better, especially a non-Chinese brand.

Jay Vee Ohh, 16 Nov 2020Hello! I love your review of this device, I have one questi... moreHello.
Yes it does have that feature.

• Teki

Simple and easy to use.. but most of all it is secured...receiving Monthly security patch update and soon OS Android 11. I like stock android

• Normal man

Ilham163, 28 Feb 2021sorry I don't think that's possibleThe biggest regret in my phone buying history so far...okay it's a reasonable prices smartphone for £150 but from day one I had problems. First problem was contacts disappearing contacted support it could be because of another app, discovered the phone does not support all the popular apps and then told new update will solve the problem. Every so often I need to put the phone into safe mode to access all my contacts. Now the phone is glitching badly when trying to watch a film and jumps from random apps and pages. Selling the phone soon and getting myself something that works.

Onyijoe, 21 Feb 2021The steps you described can not be found. There's no e... moresorry I don't think that's possible

nile, 24 Feb 2021what is the cause of the blacking out, when one is receivin... moreisn't that normal when it's like that? my phone is not a Nokia but I think the purpose of that to save the screen so it should save some battery

• Carol

nile, 24 Feb 2021what is the cause of the blacking out, when one is receivin... moreThat will be the proximity sensor, it might be too sensitive and recognises the glass on top of it (most probably the dirt on it) as being something very close to it. The problem might be mitigated with some software tweaks.

• teyk

for the security purposes,online business and its stock android... monthly security patch, ill say that this phone is good for me on my daily internet transactions. cheers.

Do not buy this phone, it has proximity sensor problems. Nokia support is useless.

• Carol

Onyijoe, 21 Feb 2021The steps you described can not be found. There's no e... moreWell i did say "there might be", as i do not personally use the device, i just guide myself inside the system. The system is android one after all. So you say there nothing in dev menu that might hide the notch? Kinda wierd.

• nile

what is the cause of the blacking out, when one is receiving or calling.

• Volcano

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2021was so much better if came with 154mm size + 5500Mah + 25... moreDon't push it !!

Nokia lucky user, 16 Oct 2020Complete garbage. Used it for 1 week, then had to buy a new... moreYou bought a fake phone. That is not the Nokia 5.3 that I use

Carol, 14 Feb 2021There might be an option in dev mode, for that you ned to g... moreThe steps you described can not be found. There's no enable full bezel on developer options on Nokia 5.3. pls confirm and revert. Thanks

• Deo

I bought this phone 4 weeks ago, I'm a heavy user, the phone serve me comfortably on daily basis, I need recommendation of any good CALL RECORDER.