Nokia 5.3

Nokia 5.3

Shady69, 19 Mar 2020everything about this phone is crap, yet it costs around 20... moreHow is your experience with this phone so far? How long have you been using the 5.3? Oh wait, it is not even released but you already know. Troll alert.

• Ngmwa

Mohsin, 20 Mar 2020I don't know why people are posting negative about the pric... moreNokia 5.3 seems to be One of the Best smartphone below €200. It's specifications will cause problems to Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 on sales.

Mohsin, 20 Mar 2020I don't know why people are posting negative about the pric... moreYou are absolutely right. Nokia is improving . I'm really Impressed with Nokia 5.3 .and I'm planning to buy it if not Nokia 7.2.

Finally hmd learnt processor lesson. But forgot resolution, camera lessons. What a greedy company.

Exchange from good Spec into good design. It's fair cause if Nokia 5.3 has better spec, then it will kill Nokia 6.2 and 7.2 for sure. About SD 665 is fine for me since it's mostpicked nowadays in my region (Oppo A9/A5 2020, Realme 5/5i, Redmi Note 8, Vivo S1 Pro).

• Ilija

Nokia 5.1 from 2018 had full hd lcd display, and this one has only 720p ? This is dissapointing to say the least. There is nothing exciting about new smarthphones to be honest.

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2020I wonder if HMD made something even more durable than corni... moreDragon Tail is tough.
Not sure how compared to gorilla.
Mine has, glass is great.
Even after falling on sidewalk.

4K recording is missing?

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2020Bro, my Realme 2 pro(18 month) already have Jan 2020 secur... moreAnd for past 30 months, I am receiving a security patch EVERY MONTH. Not even a single month has elapsed when I haven't recieved my security patch.

Shakir220, 20 Mar 2020Still realme is better. Nokia is far lagging behind on spec... moreYou are comparing a processor that HAS to slow down in a year or two. Exynos is famous for that.
You can't deny this fact.

It Could have been perfect with full hd display and 18 Watt charging

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

I really love the design of this thing...

It will be nice if Nokia improve on the camera section of this device 16 front camera and 16 back will make this device stand out. Guys what do u think?

3 , 20 Mar 2020There are three negative points. 1. Too big. 2. Too big. ... moreJust accept it, phone now days are growing bigger and bigger again

Anil, 20 Mar 2020No gorrilla glass protection , very sadI wonder if HMD made something even more durable than corning gorilla

Once_a_nokia_fan, 20 Mar 2020No Full HD !!! Deal breaker already.No full HD I don't mind, but I blame for the slightly oversized display (6.39 is ideal)

1. Display a little bit too big (6.39" is ideal)
2. No Corning gorilla glass 5
3. Wide angle pixel resolution a bit low (8 MP is ideal)
4. Depth sensor resolution a bit low (5 MP is ideal)
5. Low resolution and lack of AF on selfie camera (13 MP is ideal)
4. No NFC & OTG (in fact I personally very seldom to use)
6. Battery a bit small (4720 mAh the most ideal), lack of fast charging (even 18W is great enough for me)

• Mysterious

Those who are saying this phone as a crash..go look oppo a5...almost the same configuration..or u can look for xiaomi note 8...i admit tht nokia can do better than this...bt nokia is nokia bro i have been using nokia 6 for 3 years...and on the other hand samsung A5..if i compare to this nokia is far better.

• 3

There are three negative points.
1. Too big.
2. Too big.
3. Too big.

• Too much for you

Shady69, 19 Mar 2020everything about this phone is crap, yet it costs around 20... moreThe first commentator..Nokia brand will soon take over again. Great specs for the money. Maintain the build quality you're known for.Ride on nokia